Power

Arthur is walking back and forth waiting for Kim dong hwan to come. He doesn't know why but he is afraid for the first time. He was not afraid of anything till he met Eden. Those eyes of her was reminding him of his brother. She is just like her father which was making him more nervous but he didn't admit that he is afraid. His ego was not admitting that he might lose from a woman.

Kim dong hwan enter but Arthur didn't turned back as he was looking out of the window.

" Finally, you came. What took you so long? Did you bring them? Let me meet them first. " Arthur asked.
" Bo-ss, I-I " He stuttered and fall on her knees apologising continuously putting his head low.
Arthur turned around and asked him in loud voice, " WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE SORRY? DON'T TELL ME-"
" I AM SORRY BOSS BUT I LOST THEM " Kim dong hwan screamed in fear.
Arthur moved towards him hold his neck and looked him in his eyes and asked him to repeat it. Dong hwan kept silent as he was struggling to get out from his grip. He couldn't speak as Arthur was chocking him. Dong hwan eyes were closing but Arthur let go of him. He fell down and was breathing heavily holding his neck while rubbing it softly and coughing.
" I don't know who were they but when we were heading towards our private jet someone attacked us but we were able to run from there but what they did later was they blast the jet on the sky and all of them were killed. The men who were with me was alive but when we land they killed the remaining. She asked me to convey their message to you that-
If you think you will win then you are wrong you might have killed many gangsters but I am not like them. You betray my father and killed him , now I will show you how does it feel like to be betrayed by the one whom you never expected.
She was wearing mask that's why I didn't get to know who she really was? "
" I know who is she. How did she get to know about where you were? " Arthur asked.
" Who is she? Whom was she talking about? Was she talking about Jason? Is she his daughter? " Kim dong hwan asked.
" Yes, she is. All she want is me who killed his father. I don't know who is helping her because I don't think Cha do hyun told her about my deal as I never revealed it before all he know was my connection in South Korea and France. Who is helping her? I don't think I got much time now. Where is Jessica? I haven't heard of her. Was she the one who helped her?
Aghh!!!! " Arthur asked himself and order Dong hwan to call her and ask her to meet him. Dong hwan went from there.
Arthur calm himself and started to think a different strategies. He can plan only after meeting Jessica. She is the only card that is left with him. As now he can manipulate her more because of Eren's death.

One day before

Lee min hoo was going through some documents when he got the call from Kei. He picked it up and asked him if he found it or not.
" I didn't get it but I saw someone whom you were finding. Kim dong hwan, he is here. I think someone has sent something and he is here to receive it. I got the information that he is coming back there with more men what should we do? " Kei asked.
Lee min hoo thought for a second and said, " Attack them and kill them not everyone. Let Kim dong hwan came here. Let them go they should feel that they have survived but here we will welcome them. If you want to do something else you can but all I want is Kim dong hwan alive. "
Kei said that he understood what he meant. Lee min hoo called Eden and asked her to meet him at previous location.
" So, you are telling me to go there?" Eden asked and Lee min hoo nodded.
" But why do you want me to go? " Eden asked.
" Because he work for Arthur . All you have to do is threatened him and let him go so that he could tell his boss about it and I know listening to this Arthur will get afraid. This will create a doubt in his mind. He will doubt his strength. " He said in deep voice.
Eden agreed with plan and went from there while informing Daniel.
After some time..

Kei sent the location to Lee min hoo where Kim dong hwan will land. He send that location to Eden and she went to that location.
When Kim dong hwan landed Eden killed his men and made him sit on his knees he was begging for his life  by holding both of his hands Eden saw something on his left wrist, she said, " I am sparing your life so that you can convey my message to your boss. Tell you boss that if he thinks that he will win then he is wrong he might have killed many gangsters but I am not like them. He betray my father and killed him , now I will show him how does it feel like to be betrayed by the one whom you never expected. " She throw the car key in front of him and went from there.

Present...

Eden was tired so she decided to go to her favorite place.
When she was in the car she saw Jessica's car was parked. She told the driver to stop. She asked him to wait for her there.
Eden was about to enter when the bodyguards told her  that she can't go inside as VIP has booked the entire building. Eden nodded and went from there. She asked the driver to park the car where no one can find them suspicious . After waiting for so long driver told Eden that someone came out of that building. Eden looked out of the window and saw Jessica. She waited there to see with whom she was? Eden know that the person is not Min hoo. She waited for another hour then what she saw made her doubt clear. She knew something was off but now she has confirmed it. She wanted to tell this to Lee min hoo but she can't. She didn't even know if he is here or not. She can't meet him as Min hoo already warned her not to. She asked driver to take her to the park , her favorite place where she always finds peace.
She reached there and asked driver to wait till she came. She walked near the fence looking at the view. Then she saw a vacant bench, she sit there. She lowered her head thinking how will she inform him about Jessica. She didn't want him to tell that but he must know about this. After knowing his best friend is with his enemy will break him entirely. Eden didn't want him to suffer again. But even if it's hurt she just want him to know.

"Being hurt is a terrible feeling to have. It comes with emotions like sadness, feelings of abandonment and betrayal, and heartbreak. Being injured is unpleasant but unavoidable. We heal, move on and push through the pain."

To be continued..