It's coming : be ready

Eren is drinking coffee with his father when he got the message from Jessica that she will meet him after 2 o'clock. He replied her and said to his father, " Jessica is putting all the efforts to impress you. By the way dad I want to ask you something but don't get angry. " His father nodded and asked him to say whatever he wants. Eren asked, " Why are you finding Jason uncle's son? If he is still alive how is he a threat to us. He doesn't even know about you. I am asking because that Cha do hyun is not telling us and it's really frustrating we haven't got any clue about him. "
His father laughed and said, " You don't know if he got to know about me then he will kill me for killing his parents and then he might take over his father's place and become a gangster too then it will be very dangerous. You know Jason, he told me that he want to finish the underworld by killing them or by helping government to find them and I was totally against this. He collected many information about underworld. He even destroyed many gangs. "
Eren asked, " What happened then? "
He said, " He doesn't know that I was one of the drug dealer. He thought I worked under him but he doesn't know how much power I hold back then but then also everyone feared him only he was so powerful and I want his position because of him I've many deals and I went totally down. No one was afraid of me as they were afraid of him. They refused to make deal with me so I thought to kill him. But that Cha do hyun betrayed me he stole all the proof against me and gave it to Jason. Then I got no choice but to kill him as soon as possible. Jason also got to know that I am going to kill him so he came to meet me and told me not to do something silly and to surrender myself to the police. I got angry and started to fight with him at that time I had less guards but they all killed his men and my men were also killed. He ran from there as he was injured and he also want to warn her about him. "
Eren asked, " Who? Aunt? " He nodded and said, I went back and summoned all my men and told them to kill Jason no matter what. One of my spy told me where he is hiding so I went there and when we reached there was a war his men and my men were fighting I was fighting against Jason and Cha do hyun was also there. Then my men saw him running with Jason's wife they followed them. Later when they came back they told me that they couldn't find Cha do hyun but they told me that Jason has a child. My men were holding Jason and then I asked him that he has a child and also told him that I will kill his child then he told me, " If you think you have won then I am so sad for you. Listen to me careful one day will come when you will be in this state and someone from whom you are afraid will be there in your place laughing at you. " These lines I can never forget. He was so confident so I don't want to take risk. After some day my men found her and brought her to me I asked her where is their child she doesn't say anything so killed her. All the evidence against me was in Jason's office and I got them but somewhere I am feeling like I am in danger I don't want my empire that I have built to fall.So, son got your all answer. "
Eren nodded and said, " Not yet and don't worry father. No one can harm you." He looked at his father's arm and asked, " Father, what does your tattoo symbolise and what is this sign called? " He said, " These three rings symbolises the strength. I got this tatto when  I was 25 years old. In underworld we don't get these tatto by ourselves you have earn this."
Eren got the message and he read it then his father asked, " Seems like you have to go. You can ask if yoh want to ask some questions.
Eren said, " That's all father. You can rest. I will ask you some other time. Now I have to go." He nodded.
Eren reached the place as he got the message from his men. Eren asked, " Why you called me ? " He said in trembling voice, " Boss, Cha do hyun escaped. " His head is low and next moment he is in the ground groaning in pain. Eren got so much angry and said, " HOW ? WHERE WERE YOU? HOW CAN YOU BE SO CARELESS? JUST GO AND FIND HIM DON'T STAND HERE LIKE STATUE. " They all get scared and ran from there to find him. He went to the bar to drink. He was happy before but now he is boiling in so much anger.
                            ************************
Everyone is now in the room and the meeting start.
Lee min hoo said, " As you all know we came here for the party but apart from that yesterday when me and Carla went to meet our old friend he told us something which was shocking for both of us. He told is that Kim dong hwan is not the one who ordered to kill. There is someone else who knew me from the start. I know that you have never heard about me in underworld before as my identity was hidden but Kim dong hwan knew about me. He was the only one who saw me. I have destroyed his many factories and killed his dealers. So it was obvious that why he wants to kill me. But he never knew about me from the start. And my friend also told me that someone is betraying me. He told me someone who is close to me is against me but acting like he is with me. So tell me is he or she is one of you who us betraying me. " He said and banged his hand on the table. They flinched and said, " No boss, we are not. " He said, "  I know I trust you that's why you are here. I just want to tell you that not to tell anything about our plan to anyone even if you are close to them. Understand. And don't go out either until all my men came here from Paris. I've sent Jackson back for some work. " Everyone said, " We understood boss. " They all went back to their room except Carla and Lee min hoo. She asked, " Why you didn't tell them everything? " He said, " Even though I trust them but I don't want the information to get leaked. It's confidential you also know that. " She nodded and asked, " What about Eden then? Have you cleared your mind or still confused. " He said, " Still confused and stop talking about  this topic." She laughed looking his red face and she went to her room
The door bell rang Eden went and opened the door and saw Jessica breathing heavily and her condition is not aslo good. Eden immediately hold her bring her inside and made her sit on the couch Eden give her the water to drink and asked her, " Jessica, what happened? " Jessica said, " Call Lee min hoo. I want to tell him something. " Eden went and called him and came running and asked her, " What happened Jessica? What happened to you and you are bleeding? " Jessica said, " No, it's not my blood I have just got cut in my arm." Eden came there with first aid box. She started applying it on her forehead and arms and knuckles. Eden said, " Go and take a bath first. You can wear my clothes. " She said and Jessica went to her room and took bath and then she went to hall where everyone is waiting for her. Carla came running towards her hugged her. She sat on the couch and said, " I was in the coffee shop drinking coffee but then suddenly an aged man came and sat in front of me. I asked him who was he? Do I know him. But he told me that he doesn't know me but then there was a sound of gun shot. One man came in front of me pointing his gun towards me . He thought I was with him. That aged man was running from them. They were gangster. I fought with them and ran from there. They were after me. I got really scared. They have mistaken me. What should I do now? "
After listening to this Eden went to her room and she thought he must be his uncle who escaped from there. She opened the pen drive and saw a file. She opened it and read it. It was his escape route. She got to know that his uncle must be there waiting for her. But she can't go outside. Then there was a knock she hide that pendrive and opened the door and saw Emily, said, " Come let's have our lunch. Everyone is waiting. " Eden nodded and went with her to eat. Eden asked Jessica, " How are you feeling now? " She said, " Good, thank you for asking. "
After eating Jessica, Carla and Min hoo went to terrace to talk. Emily went to her room and Mike is now with Eden talking. Eden asked, " How was your meeting with Daniel? " Mike said, " He didn't came where we were suppose to meet." Eden asked in shocked, " Why did something happened to him? " Mike said, " No, nothing happened to him he told me that he got an urgent work so he has to go. Then I saw your message. Whom you were following? "
Eden said, " I don't know his name yet. We met each other in the party but he didn't recognised me. I followed him to see where he goes. I thought maybe he is going for an important work so that I can inform Daniel about it. I haven't sent him any report. " Mike said, " Even I haven't I- " Eden gesture him to stop as she was feeling that someone is listening to them. Eden stood up and slowly moving to see if someone is there or not and when her eyes widened when she saw Emily overhead their conversations.

To be continue.....