Pain: wound forever

Eren is walking behind his father who is rushing inside his room. They both entered but order his guards to  stay outside. Eren got shocked seeing his father's room. It was filled with photos and all investigation stuffs. Eren thought his father is doing nothing just ordering him to do this and that but seeing all the photos he predict that his father was the mastermind till now who was planning all this. His father went to the desk and started to talk with himself, " I must be missing something. Why was he there? I thought it was Lee min hoo's men but what is his relation with Eden. No no. There must be something. " Eren got curious so he asked him what does he mean?
His father looked at him and said, " That Cha do hyun was there. He took Eden with him your plan was about to work but something is off. There is no reason for him to be there or maybe there is. " He kept looking on the photos then one thing strike in his mind so he said, " Perhaps, the person we all are finding is not the boy but a girl. " Eren asked, " How ? " His father replied, " Look, I am looking for Jason's son and all these years we couldn't find him. But think carefully what if he is not he but she. I mean to say is what is he had a daughter not a son. Do you remember when he was locked up then someone came to rescue him,  she came there.Go and get me the information about Eden. I want it as soon as possible I can't miss any clue. Now go quickly. " He said to Eren in dominating voice. He quickly went and called Jessica to find about it through Lee min hoo and he sent his men to that orphanage.
Lee min hoo went to his office without caring how he looked. Everyone was giving him weird looks. He reached his cabin and sit on the chair looking something in his PC just then Jessica entered inside and asked him, " What happened? And why all your hairs are messy. Where you have been? " He looked at her and said while setting his hairs, " Nothing, the wind was blowing fast maybe. " She hold his hand and made him sit on the sofa and asked him to tell her. He told her how Eden hide about herself being a daughter of a gangster and also told her that he told her not to meet him ever again. He didn't tell her about the secret agent thing as he was stuck in one thing that when she got to know about her father she could have told him not then but after that when he asked her. He know that she must have her own reasons but he gave her the chance when he heard her talking to Mike he felt like he was at the edge of mountain and can fall anytime but he assured him that she loves him but knowing the whole truth he can't handle it. Jessica poke him so that he couldn't believe her in his life time.

        Lee min hoo is not that kind of guy who would believe what others are saying unless he himself got the evidence against it but now he was too heart broken not only because she lied but also that he had no choice. Cha do hyun warn him not to come near her as because of him she was in trouble and he also told Min hoo that maybe from now Eden's life will be in danger. Lee min hoo left with no choice but to leave her and he can't leave her saying anything. He knew Eden know him he never give up on someone so easily. So he ask her the difficult question which he knew the answer to. He knew she loves her job more than anything and she will choose job only because Lee min hoo enter in her life when she got the job. He was  heart broken that he forget who is sitting in front of him. He told almost everything which helped Jessica a lot. She ask him to not to worry. She will try to make it up. Jessica smirk and left the office and called Eren. She told him about Eden.
Eren rushed towards his father's room and told him about Eden which made him happy and surprise. He laughed and said, " Eren, I found her. Now she will be gone and you take care of Min hoo guy." Eren nodded and went.
Cha do hyun, Daniel and Eren is sitting on the sofa discussing about something. Eden is in patient dress and she is sitting in the middle while both of them were sitting on other sofa opposite to each other. She told them about the kids and asked them to find them . Daniel is looking at her who used to he shy and sweet is now looking cold and pale. The girl who can't talk to people is now the leader. She asked him to find where they have hide the kids as in past when she was locked up she heard two guards were talking that they will send the children next month in shifts. He went outside and Cha do hyun asked her, " How you feeling now? You must eat something and rest .You are looking pale. It must be shocking. "
She looked at him and said coldly, " I don't have any appetite. There's nothing left to get shocked. I must do for what I have came here? Did Daniel talked to them? "
Cha do hyun said, " Yes he did. He told them you will work with him. What are you planning next? "
" I will get that Eren guy and his father. I have achieved my first target now my second target is Eren and his father. " She said making him shocked he repeat Eren's name and asked her why is she behind him. She said, " Why? Don't you know he was the only one who kidnapped me to use me as a bait. Is he dangerous? Why are you shocked? " He said, " Yes, he indeed is dangerous. I haven't seen him there. Eden there is something I must tell you. Eren is your uncle's son. He was 6 years old when you were born. " Eden stand up and asked in shock, " What? Eren is my brother and that killer's son. You could have told me earlier." She pulled her hairs in frustration that scary face was appearing in her mind. She closed her eyes. Her blood boiled she quickly called the guards and told something. Cha do hyun asked, " What are you planning now?  Eden said, " Since he might have already seen you helping me I can assume that he had found that I am his daughter and he might be waiting for me but I am not going to do that firstly all I want is to find those children. After that he is going to attack first . But till then we gonna be ready. We have to do it carefully. All I care about is their protection after we rescue them I don't want them to get in the trouble again. Police will help us but somewhere they have to work under laws so let them do their job but I will do mine. "
" What about Lee min hoo? "Cha do hyun asked.
She said, " Don't ever ask me this stupid question. After I achieve my target I am not going to continue doing all this. I agree because I want to take revenge from that murderer  . I will destroy him and along with him many  gangs will automatically fall. That's not the problem. " 
He left the place to do his work. Eden also went outside to get some air. She sit on the bench near the tree holding her glucose stand while bodyguards were guarding little far from her.
She looked up to see the leaves were falling from the tree due to wind. Her hairs were also flowing hitting her face. She removed them and tied it then she heard a voice, " I might haven't told you but whenever you tie your hair I always get nervous and my heart rate also increases. So from now on I will tie it for you. " She turned around and see Lee min hoo coming towards her, she instantly stand up and was about to run to hug him but stopped when he disappeared. Then she realise he is not real she was just hallucinating. She smiled at herself and said, " All these years, you lived alone and when you finally met someone who truly loved you , you just gave up broke him from inside even after knowing he had no one besides you but my fate doesn't want to me to be loved . Everytime I end up losing someone I love or trust . Look at my fate I met right person but in a wrong time. I wish I could turn back time or maybe it's was already written.  It's true we can't change our fate. Nor can I do that but all can I do is to fight."

Sometimes you meet someone who is right for you, who make you feel like no one else, treat you like no one did but the only problem is you met them when it's not the right time. Then at last you end up hurting yourself and more than that them who believed you.

To be continue..