Protect

Carla, Jessica and Lee min hoo were talking to each other. Carla asked, " Do you ever seen them before? " Jessica said, " No, I didn't. I haven't seen them before but-" She stopped thinking that she must ask Eren about it as she is thinking that it was his men. Lee min asked, " But what? "
Jessica said, " Nothing? I probably be wrong so first I will confirm it." Lee min hoo said, " Don't worry. I will protect you . So you are still here when will you return. " Jessica smiled and said, " Actually, I was going but I got some work to do. So I have to stay here for some days."
Lee min hoo asked her why she wanted to meet him, Jessica told that she wanted to confirm something. Min hoo asked her to tell her. She looked down and asked him if he has feeling for someone else. Carla and Lee min hoo were shocked they both looked at each other and he asked her, " Why do you feel that? "
She said, " Oh! Come on. Don't need to hide it from me I know you. I saw you at the party how jealous you were and even now I saw. Just tell me. "
He said, " I am not hiding anything from you. But I don't know why you feel like I was jealous about something. And what you say today which made you ask me that? " Jessica said, " Okay then I will believe you that you were not jealous but the wat you look at her is very much different. Today when I was being treated you  were looking at her and smiling. What was that then? "
Min hoo said, " Look I don't know what you are talking about but believe me whatever you are observing it's nothing like that. I know you are confused why was I smiling. I was smiling because she was treating you the way you used to treat me whenever I used to get injured remember. " She smiled and said that she remember everything and can never forget how they used to play with each other .
She said, " Oh! So that was the matter. Sorry for this misunderstanding. Do you remember when we were young I have to leave Seoul with my parents and you cried so much even though I was going to Paris just for six months. You didn't even came to the airport." He laughed and said, " I was very angry and sad that you are leaving. You were my only friend. " Jessica said, " When I went to Paris. I used to go to the orphanage to play with the children there. I missed you a alot. I think I must go now. I will call you okay. " She said looking at the time.
Lee min hoo asked her if he could drop her she said and hugged Carla before going downstairs. When they reached hall they saw Mike, Eden and Emily talking to each other. Jessica told them that she will meet them soon and wave her hand saying bye to everyone. Lee min hoo and Jessica went out.
Half an hour ago......
            Emily is sitting in her room scrolling through some file when she feel thirsty. So she went to the kitchen to bring water then she saw Mike and Eden talking but she went to kitchen first and drank the water. She is heading towards the hall and then she suddenly stopped while looking at her wrist watch as it is indicating someone's location. Just then Eden came there and saw Emily.
Eden asked, " What are you doing here Emily? " Emily flinched and said while putting her hands on her chest" You almost gave me a heart attack I was thirsty so came to drink water then I saw you both. I was coming there only but then suddenly you came. " Eden exhaled in relief that Emily didn't listen anything. Eden said, " I am really sorry. Come then. " They both went to hall and they were talking to each other.
Present..
     Eren is in the bar drinking to calm himself down. Then someone sat besides him and asked, " Its not good for you to be here without any guards. " Eren looked up at the person and saw his brother. Eren said, " You. What are you doing here? " He said, " Just roaming here and there but then I saw you here drinking alone. " Eren laughed and said, " You know that I like to drink alone when I am angry. " He said, " Yes brother, I also know that you never get drunk easily. You can take care of yourself but without guards it's dangerous for you. Come let's go home. "
Eren said, "  Why do you care? You rarely come to meet us and you never listen to father. Why? Father is always worried for you did you even know that. How much he misses you. Tell me, Haru what is going on in your head. Do you hate us? "
Haru said, " It's nothing like that, I just don't want to get involved in father's work. He kill innocent people and I hate it. Do you know why I left the house? Because I saw him killing someone who were close to me. After that I am just afraid of him. I will come back to you when the right time come. I hope you understand and also tell father that I love him and don't miss me. " He said and went out. Eren aslo went to his home as he is feeling sleepy. He called his man and asked him if he found him or not he told him that they are trying their best to  find him. He throw his phone and slept.
Later Jessica came there and saw him sleeping peacefully. She called him but he is still asleep. She move forward to wake him up and she shake him slightly then he open his eyes and saw Jessica . She told him to come  downstairs.
He sits on the couch and ask Jessica what she wanted to ask. She ask him, " By any chance, did someone escaped from you this morning?" He said, " No, Why? " . He leid to her but she said, " Just tell me the truth. I saw your guards and I am sure that was your men. I have worked here for so many years so I know how your men looks even when I haven't seen them before. So don't lie please. " He sigh and said, " Yes, someone did so what? " She said, " Then tell your men that I am not with him they have mistaken me. Your men thinks that I work for that man. " He said, " Why? What happened actually? Say it clearly. " She told him everything that happened with her. He called his man and asked him not to find that girl they are looking for. He looked at her and said, " Happy? " She nodded and told him that Min hoo didn't told her about anything related to Eden.
Eren told her not to worry about it as he is planning something. He asked her to go back to Paris and find the information about Eden. She nodded and went to her apartment. She messaged Min hoo that she is going back as it's urgent.
Haru called  Lee min hoo and asked him to meet him. Lee Min hoo reached the place. He saw haru sitting on the bench. He asked him while sitting, " Why do you want to meet me? " Haru said, " I don't know who was he and why he is doing this but I got the information that someone is after Eden and they are planning to kill her.  If I got to know any other information regarding to this I will tell you till then be careful. "
After hearing this Lee min hoo freezed in his position, he kept looking at the ground he was feeling very scared that he might lose someone whom he always wanted to stay besides him. The word, " Kill " Never made him that afraid but now his whole world stopped. He didn't said anything and went to his car and he start driving. While driving he is only thinking about Eden. He wanted to clear that if he really feel something for her or not but his all doubts are clear. He like her, they say -
     " We don't know the value of thing until it's gone "

He is feeling scared to even think about not seeing her face her smile.
The fear is clear on his face. The fear of losing someone he likes the most. He increase his car speed. He thought, " I WILL PROTECT YOU "

To be continue...