The Beginning II

The little boy lying over a dead body sobbing so hard. Looking at his parents dead he asked himself, "why he killed my parents, who was he? What is that thing he want that my father had ?".
                He overheard his parent's conversation before, they were arguing about something his mother was asking his father ,"who is he, why he is after our family". Lee jang wook replied," Shh! min hoo is sleeping, he wanted something from me which can make him more stronger and I have that thing. I have to protect it so, he is after me he got to know about you and min hoo. That's why I bring you here but he sent his man after us, he will be here in anytime we have to leave". Min soo said, what about min hoo  what would you tell him where we are going. He's only 12 years old, I don't want him to be in the dark anymore, he should als....... (Gunshot).
          He began to wonder what his mother was talking about.  Suddenly, he saw someone entering his house he saw a man with black suit entering his house followed by other men with guns in their hands. He thought they are back he was scared but never showed it on his face then saw the gun and pointed it towards the man who was coming near him the man ask him that if he want he can help him to learn all this so that he can find and ask the answers from the one who killed his parents ,min hoo ask him how can he help him and why he wanted to help him. That man said that he is jang wook friend and showed him the picture of his father . He asked him to show his left arm. The man laughed and showed it to him there was no tattoo so min hoo believed him and went with him.
      He was sent to the training house where he saw so many boys and girls there who was training, someone was practicing some moves and in other hand a man was training them to hold guns . He was amazed to see all this. From that day his training also starts. He was working very hard not because he want revenge just because he wants answers.
                                    ------------

Paris was experiencing cold weather as it was the month was December. Christmas was coming, Eden was lying under her blanket eating hot chocolate thinking about what she should wish for. Then she knew what she should ask for, she wished that she wants to be an secret agent. She saw snow was falling, she got up and went towards her window because they are not allowed to go outside. She puts her hand out the window and the snow was falling on her hands.
                              9 years later..... 

Eden was nineteen years old now. She was now self dependent, she is working part time job in a café for her studies. She wanted to be a police officer. She is very hard working women. She saw a lot in those nine years. She was bullied by others in orphanage. No one talks to her nor she care about it. She was completely calm women but short tempered also. She used to be very kind but after getting bullied by everyone she now turned into a cold hearted women. She thinks people will take advantage of her so, she never talks to anyone unless its necessary.
         Next month was her exam so she was preparing for it she had enough money to spend it on her exam fee. She is working so hard for her exam. She studies at night and works during the day.
     Next month,
                   Eden was walking feeling so nervous, today she has an exam. She entered in the exam hall and soon the paper started. After finishing the exam ,she was hoping that she may pass this exam. If she pass this exam she will become a police.The result will disclosed after one month. She was nervous even though she knew her exam went very well.
      As usual she was working in café, she didn't remember that today was her result, her classmate arrive there to celebrate, they were talking about the result just then she heard them and remembered that her results are there, she runs early and reaches her college and she sees that her name was on the top of the list, her happiness knew no bounds, she was very happy.
          Today is her first day at work, she was very nervous. She had a mixed feeling. She entered the station with a big smile on her face. She said hello to everyone, later she was explained what to do and she got on with her work. She was very good in her work, she won everyone's heart. She was so skilled in her work that she was put in the investigation team. Her life was going the way she wanted.

                         ****************

The bunch of people under the bridge of Seoul cheering, shouting. Two people were fighting very badly, blood was coming out of their mouth but no one was giving up. Both of them were tired, then one man punched the other and he fell. Taking advantage of the chance, he crushed the man who had fallen in front of him. He won that match, the guy who won was unknown to others because no one had ever seen him before. He looks innocent from his face but no one thought that he would be so good in  fighting. He left as soon as he won. He treated his wound himself and went straight to the bar where he was supposed to meet his friends. His friends asked, "Min hoo, where were you? and how did this wound come on your face.  He just said that he got surrounded by the stairs. They agreed and continued drinking their liquor.
             Min hoo is 21 years old now. He is now part of one of the most dangerous mafia in the world but he was unknown in underworld. No one knows him , his identity is hidden even in the outer world his friends didn't know his true identity. In the outer world he is a worker in the café .
               He is underboss in the underworld .  He has completed all his missions till now, he has assigned for. He is loyal to his gang members. He has his own team in which they are six people. Their names are: Dae-hyun who is a hacker, Ga-eul whose connection is very high and Min-hoo's right hand ,Jae who plans how to execute the mission,Carla who is only girl in his team who is good with guns , Kei who creates the fake identities for everyone.
        Today he was called by his leader for some important work. He reaches there and asks him, "What is the mission?". He told him, " you and your team is assigned for a mission , this mission is very important. " Min-hoo asked, "where and how much time it will take to finish this mission." He chuckled and replied, " Don't think that it is an easy mission, this mission will be not like other missions you have completed, it can also take forever to complete this. This mission is important not for me but for you". "How? ", he asked confused. He said, " The mission you are assigned for is against the one you always wanted". Min hoo was confused he doesn't know about whom he is talking about, he asked, " Whom are you talking about?  and where we have to start our mission? " He said, " In France and the person you are going against is our enemy, Mr. KIM".
         He just said that and went off, Min hoo was confused but he just let that thing go but little did he know this mission was given to his father years ago but he couldn't complete it because he was killed by their enemy. The enemy he's going against:

                        Kim Dong Hwan.