Eri

Y/N, Toga and Twice left the League's hideout shorty after Twice and Toga reluctantly agreed to Shigaraki and Y/N's plan of joining the yakuza for the unknown amount of time. Fortunely, the group of three villains didn't have much difficulties when it came to making their way to the Shie Hassaikai headquarters as Y/N remembered a good portion of the right route, having already used it two times in the same day. The map Kurono had provided him after after he and Shigaraki agreed to work with Overhaul has also proved itself to be quite helpful.

After arriving at the Shie Hassaikai headquarters after a trip through the underground route, the group of three villains was escorted to Overhaul's office where they met Overhaul and some of his followers by Kurono. Y/N, Toga and Twice placed themselves in the middle of the office upon arriving at it, leaving themselves in the center of the attention of the yakuza as Overhaul and his followers were gathered around them. Y/N recognized some of them from the League's first meeting with Overhaul. Kurono and Mimic were the only ones he knew the names of.

"You made it today?" Overhaul sounded pleasantly suprised when he uttered those words as he shifted his gaze between the three members of the League of Villains in his office, "I have to say. I'm quite suprised. I wasn't expecting the three of you to make it here today."

"I did say we came here to form a cooperation that will benefit both of our organization." Y/N reminded Overhaul of the words he told him during their meeting earlier today, putting his hands in the pockets of his hoodie, "I wanted to do something at the start of our cooperation as a show of good faith to show you we mean well in our organization and I figured out this would be the best way to do it."

"Very well." Overhaul nodded at him in a pleased manner and shifted his gaze between all three of them, "Introduce yourself. All of you."

"I didn't have a choice. I was ordered to come here. I'm Toga." Toga introduced herself in a monotone uninterested tone.

"Long time no see birdman! Be warned. I will never forgive you." Twice rubbed his finger across his neck slowly before repeatedly doing the motion, beaming excitedly, "I look forward to working with you! So happy to be on the team!"

'I don't think I need to introduce myself to you as I was already here with Tomura-kun but if you say everyone should introduce themselves." Y/N said, "My name is L/N Y/N. I'm otherwise known as the Mask."

Overhaul nodded his head at their introductions, "Wonderful."

"The League of Villains?" A man with a tattered shirt said with excitement evident in his voice "This is perfect, let's brawl!"

Twice pumped his fist at him threateningly, "I'll kill you."

Toga shook her head at his offer, "No, thanks."

"Maybe some other time." Y/N followed Twice and Toga's example and declined his offer.

"Sorry about what happened during our first meeting at the warehouse and what happened with Magne, Weaponsmith and Mr. Compress. No one of this would happen if it wasn't for Magne. If he didn't step out of the line, then none of this would have happen." Overhaul voiced his apology for how their first meeting went. Y/N, Toga and Twice didn't buy his apology, though as they could easily say it was fake.

"You mean her." Twice corrected Overhaul about Magne's gender.

Y/N crossed his arms, nodding in agreement, "Exactly."

Toga narrowed her eyes at him threateningly, "Don't make that mistake again."

Overhaul closed his eyes and lowered his head, "Well, I understand why you'd hold a grudge." He looked up at Y/N, Twice and Toga again and opened his eyes, "But now that we're working together, I want you to assist us in carrying out the plan. Mask already knows what plan I'm talking about, right?"