A Potential Ally

Y/N looked around the surroundings he had just stepped into as he walked out of Kurogiri's dark portal, finding himself on the other side of it. He looked over his shoulder for a second, watching how the portal he had just used was closed and vanished from his view. He turned away from where the portal used to be a second earlier and shifted his attention back to the place he had just found himself in.

He once again looked around himself, this time taking more time to do so as he wanted to get a better understanding the place he had just found himself in, thanks to Kurogiri's portal. There wasn't much he could say about this place if he was honest with himself as it was a badly looking small apartament many villains would use to stay in if they wanted to lay low, just like Twice did because many people wouldn't think someone would stay in a place like this for the unknown amount of time.

The h/c haired boy nodded his head to himself after getting to know the new surroundings better, seeing Twice wasn't exaggerating when he said his hideout was small before the League parted ways to lay low. He started to look for Twice right after. It didn't took him long to find his fellow villain from the League as Twice walked into the room of the apartament Y/N was just transported to by Kurogiri.

Twice didn't change much since the last time he saw him. He still wore the mask he was always used to cover his face with. His clothes were slightly different, though as they were more usual, instead of his usual villain costume. Y/N wasn't really suprised by the casual part of the outfit Twice had on himself right now as it was perfect sense for him to why he wouldn't have his full villain outfit on himself right now. The view of Twice's mask brought back some question regarding Twice the h/c haired boy had buried somewhere in his head since Camino Ward, though.

"Hi there, Y/N! Great to see you again! It's been a while since we saw each other in person!" Twice greeted Y/N with a friendly enthusiastic wave of his hand as he stopped in his tracks as soon as he set his eyes on Y/N, "What are you doing here? Why did you just walked into my hideout without my permission? Weren't you taught how to knock?"

Y/N waved back at Twice, knowing he should ignore the other part because of the split personality Twice was suffering from, "Hello, Twice. It's good to see you too. It's been a while since we saw each other indeed. I hope I'm not interrupting you anything."

"Don't worry. I wasn't doing anything right now." Twice waved off Y/N's worries aside as he stepped closer to Y/N, "I just received a call from Kurogiri you will be coming here to talk with me about something. Is this about the yakuza I told Kurogiri about yesterday when I called him?"

"Yes." Y/N nodded in confirmation, "Tomura-kun wanted me to talk with you about the yakuza you have stumbled upon before he will decided wheter we should arrange a meeting between our organizations or not."

"I see. Makes sense. Should I explain everything to your right now?" Twice nodded in understanding, "What I am supposed to say to you about yakuza? It's yakuza! You should know everything you need to know about it right away!"

"In a moment." Y/N answered, "Would you mind if I took a seat somewhere?"

"Not at all. Come on. I'll take you to a place where we can sit and talk." Twice shook his head and motioned Y/N to follow him, "A place where you can sit? Aren't you abusing my hospitality a little?"

Twice walked into the room he had just walked out of as Y/N silently followed him, finding himself in what appeared to be a kitchen. There wasn't much Y/N could say about it as it was in the same state as the part of the apartament he had just walked out of with Twice. There was one thing he quickly noticed about the kitchen. It was a small bowl filled with cigarette butts on the windowsill of the small window in the middle of the wall in front of the two villains. Y/N had no idea Twice was a smoker until now.