After The Attack

It had been two days since the USJ attack and Y/N, Shigaraki and Kurogiri kept themselves hidden within the walls their hideout ever since they left the USJ as they were unable to make another move right now, because of most of the League's members getting arrested and because of the gunshots wounds Shigaraki had suffered during the attack. The remaining members of the League of Villains decided to lay low for now.

Y/N had to admit one thing about this attack. He was right to have second thoughts about it ever since Shigaraki and Kurogiri told him about it. He and Shigaraki both were extremely lucky to get out of USJ without getting caught by the Pro-Heroes. Not to mention the loss of Nomu which was a huge loss for not only the League, but for his Sensei who along with Ujiko worked hard on making sure it would match All Might's strength. There was one reason why he didn't saw this entire thing as a complete failure, though.

He didn't saw it as a complete failure, because he had shown his Sensei that all the time he had invested in him in the last ten months wasn't for nothing. He knew he couldn't allow himself to rest on his laurels, though. He knew had improve his endurance of using his Quirk as soon as possible as he didn't want to go through another headache in the middle of the fight. He got lucky at the USJ and he doubted Lady Luck will smile down upon him the next time he will find himself in such a situation.

At the moment, he and Shigaraki were playing video games on Shigaraki's playstation in Shigaraki's room. Normally, they would be playing another co-op game together, but Shigaraki felt like playing a different type of game today. Y/N assumed it was because he wanted to blow off some steam as he was still furious over his plans regarding USJ falling apart. That was quickly confirmed once they started playing Mortal Kombat together, because Shigaraki showed him no mercy and won a good portion of the matches he played against him today.

Y/N set his eyes on Shigaraki after losing another match in Mortal Kombat to him, eyeing the bandages his fellow villain had wrapped around his wounds. His wounds were patched up by some shady doctor which was brought into the bar by Giran after Kurogiri called him. The doctor who was brought into the bar by Giran turned out to be a woman in her late 20's who was wearing punk clothes.

At first, Y/N didn't know who this woman was and she didn't really introduce herself to him or Kurogiri, before going to Shigaraki's room to give his wounds the medical treatment they needed. After she went to Shigaraki's room to do her job, Giran introduced her to him and Kurogiri as Ayaka Okumura, explaining to them if they will ever have a medical proper and won't want to go to the hospital with it for all the obvious reasons, then they should call her as she was the best person to do this kind of job in the city. Y/N made sure to make a mental note out of it just in case if he will ever be in such a need in the future.

Shigaraki smirked behind his face-hand when the screen displayed his victory over Y/N. He shifted his gaze from the screen of his TV to Y/N, putting his controller aside as he did so, "You lost the bet. Go and get us something to drink."

"A bet's a bet." Y/N shrugged, putting his controller on the table in front of him and Shigaraki as he got up from the couch. Before he and Shigaraki begun their most recent match, they made a bet whoever will lose will have to go to the bar and get them something to drink, "I'll be back in a moment."

He turned away from Shigaraki and walked over to the exit from the room, before grabbing the door handle and opening the door. He walked out of Shigaraki's room, not closing the door behind him as he was planning to return to it soon. He made his way to the bar where he saw Kurogiri watching something on the TV. The misty villain shifted his attention from the TV to Y/N as soon as he heard him walk into the bar.

"Y/N." Kurogiri set his glowing yellow eyes on Y/N as Y/N walked over to the counter and sat down on his usual seat, "What can I do for you?"

"Shigaraki-kun sent me to get us something to drink." Y/N replied, "Can you pour him his usual drink and some water for me?