Y/N reached his destination a few moments later, having made his way to one part of the warehouse and saw Shigaraki and Kurogiri talking with each other. He called out for them to gain their attention right after, "Tomura-kun. Kurogiri."

Shigaraki shifted his gaze to him, multiple hands attached to his body right now, "Hey."

"Welcome, Y/N." Kurogiri greeted Y/N, "How's your mood before the meeting?"

"I'm a bit nervous, but I should be fine. I just hope everything will work out." Y/N gave him an honest answer as Kurogiri nodded in understanding, "Did you found any information on Overhaul's Quirk?"

"Yes." Kurogiri nodded in confirmation as picked up a note from the table next to him and handed it to Y/N, "Good thing you asked me to do a research on his Quirk. His Quirk is quite dangerous to say the least."

Y/N read the note right after Kurogiri handed it to him, wanting to know about Overhaul's Quirk more after hearing what Kurogiri just said to him, "His Quirk grants him the ability to disassemble anything he touches, as well as reassemble it in any configuration he desires, effectively giving him full control over matter. He can disassemble people to kill them or reassemble them to heal their wounds."

His eyes widened as soon as he finished reading the note, gladdened he asked Kurogiri to learn what Overhaul's Quirk was otherwise he and his fellow villains from the League wouldn't know how dangerous his Quirk was and wouldn't watch out around him as much they'd need to if the meeting between them ended badly and would end with the both sides breaking into a fight.

The h/c haired boy shifted his gaze from the note to Shigaraki, "Have you read it?"

"Yes." Shigaraki nodded in confirmation, "Kurogiri just showed it to me."

"We need to tell the others about it." Y/N told him.

"I know." Shigaraki gave him another nod, "This is what I was planning to do. The others needed to know how much damage this guy can do with his Quirk. There is a possibility of his meeting going south and things might go badly if they won't know about his Quirk when it will happen."

Y/N nodded back at him, gladdened to hear they had the same mind about it and looked at Kurogiri with a grateful look on his face, "Thank you for doing this research, Kurogiri."

"You're welcome, Y/N. It was no problem." Kurogiri responded.

"Let's go." Shigaraki told Y/N, "Twice and Overhaul should be here soon. We should go tell the others about what we learned about him before the two of them will arrive here."

"Yeah." Y/N agreed with him.

"I believe this will be when we will part ways, then." Kurogiri said, making Y/N and Shigaraki look at him, "I will be heading out on mission right now."

Y/N nodded at him, "Watch out for yourself on this mission."

"Don't worry, Y/N." Kurogiri reassured Y/N there was nothing to worry about, "I'll make sure I won't get caught. I'll be as back as possible with All For One's lost power if everything will go right."

"Okay." Y/N gave him another nod, "Just wanted to make sure."

"Just make sure it won't a waste of time." Shigaraki told him, "I'm looking forward to see who you will bring to the League after you'll be done with this quest."

Kurogiri shifted his attention to Shigaraki, "Don't worry, Shigaraki Tomura. This power will be a huge asset to the League and will really help us in accomplishing our goals. It is something the heroes in the country, even from the top of the list, won't stand a chance against."