Chapter 261: A Field of Colors

Start from the beginning

"Ah! Wait, Iris!" [Yuna]

Iris was about to head towards the bath, when a sudden voice called out to her. It was Yuna, who, for some reason, showed little traces of concern on her face. She then started removing her apron and untying her hair.

"Iris, I'll be going with you." [Yuna]

"E-Eh?! You don't have to worry about me, Elder Sister Yuna. I can at least manage a bath by myself!" [Iris]

"That's not it, you silly girl. There are just some magic tools inside the bath that you may not be familiar with. I'll be there to guide you." [Yuna]

At first, Iris thought Yuna wanted to help her bathe like the servants do, making her a little embarrassed. She may be a princess, but she wasn't a child anymore. If it's only a bath, she can manage to do it like anybody else.

Unfortunately, that wasn't what Yuna meant. After all, their bath had tools not present in Merusia which Grey made using Earth's technology. From the shower, hair dryers, multifunctional sinks, and many more. It would be confusing for others.

"Or... Is it that you hate the idea of bathing with me?" [Yuna]

"N... No... Not at all... It would be my pleasure..." [Iris]

"Fufufu! It's decided then!" [Yuna]

It's not like Iris had anyway. With Yuna pleading in such a way, she could only say yes and nod politely. After all, it would be much more embarrassing if she got stuck in the bath because she doesn't know how things worked. It was all or nothing.

"Then, Grey, I'll be joining Iris in the bath. Can I leave everything to you?" [Yuna]

"Sure, but don't stay there for too long, alright? I'll be using it next." [Grey]

"Un! Got it! Let's go, Iris." [Yuna]

There was no need for dilly-dallying. With things now decided, Yuna quickly grabbed a towel and a change of clothes from her storage ring and headed to the bath with Iris. There was unfounded excitement in her face, humming with enthusiasm.

Before long, the subtle sounds of water splashing echoed in the air, accompanied by the excited voices of the two ladies as they bathed together. Iris was especially excited, letting out voices of amazement as she saw all sorts of new things.

"They sure are having a lot of fun, aren't they?" [Grey]

Meanwhile, Grey was left alone in the kitchen, cooking breakfast after taking over Yuna's. But it was a good thing. With Iris around, Yuna won't go walking around the house after bath with only a towel on. It'll be hard to restrain himself otherwise.

"Yup. This should be good." [Grey]

Getting his mind off the matter, Grey continued to stir and chop, quickly finishing cooking breakfast. And as one would expect, a plethora of dishes were lined up at the dining table one after another. A scene would only make one's mouth water.

Before long, the two ladies finally finished bathing and so, it was Grey's turn. Much later after that, they then had their lovely breakfast together, Iris enjoying it as much as she did yesterday with a bright smile blooming on her face.

After breakfast came washing the dishes, making sure the house was clean and tidy, and finally, checking that they had all their things on them. Grey then waved one of his hands after which, creating the exit of Sanctuary without much effort.

"Waah~... It really is the forest..." [Iris]

As soon as they stepped out, the green and beautiful forest greeted them. Iris had seen it yesterday night, but now that it was morning, it looked much more welcoming, all sorts of beautiful flora and fauna to be spotted.