47. Obsession...!

Start bij het begin

"Dream on! cause... There. Will. Be. No. Next. Time." I pressed on each and every word.

"But in future I will try my best not to hurt you after all you're the girl I like." He said with a smile while gazing at me.

I blinked once, twice, thrice...

"What in the hell that supposed to mean?" I shouted at him.

How shameless would a guy need to be to utter this kind of things in front of others!!!!!!!

"Well, I'm not just planning to grab your arm... I'm sure there'll be a day when I will get to hold your hand or give you a peck on your cheek." He said in a new kind of voice that I can't comprehend.

I looked at Pol's flushed face and Arm just pushed his glasses up trying to avoid looking in our way.

I glared at the shameless guy and accidentally imagined what he said seconds ago.

"Yuck!" I made a face and snatched my bag from his hands.

I just took two steps away.

"Did she just make a disgusted face at me?" I heard him asking.

"Yes Khun!" I heard two answering voices merged together.

"How dare she! You wally brat! Come back and see my winsome hands and luscious lips." He shouted in his high-pitched voice making me almost trip over nothing.

Ugh!!!!!

Shameless. Brazen. Brash...

I turned to shoot him a glare and saw three girls coming out of the restroom and looking at his hands and then to his attractive mouth. I watch them blushing and giggling stupidly. Bloody hell!

He spared them a glance and tilted his chin up. Possibly to give them a better view.

"You like what you saw? Now stop checking me out and go back to your class and study." He yelled at the girls who jumped a little then run away.

Both Arm and Pol looked the other way and pretended to be strangers as if they didn't know Tankhun at all.

I rolled my eyes and turned back to go and a stupid smile appeared on my face.

What would I do with this guy!! I chuckled lightly.

.

I was going to the parking area where the brother's car was supposed to be. I was walking in the empty corridor and got a nostalgic feeling of someone walking behind me.

I felt as if he was right behind me, I grab the stripes of my bag tightly and swing back in full power. I staggered back as it actually hit someone.

My eyes widened when I found Arm covering his face. He took the blow on his arms.

"Arm! What are you doing here? Gawd, you almost gave me a heart attack!" I punched his arm lightly.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." He didn't look sorry at all... but got a little startled when I hit him.

"What do you want?" I glanced behind and find no one.

Where are the other two?

"Khun said you were attacked." He glanced at my arm.

"Yes?"

"Can you please tell me the place it happened?"

"Why?"

"I'm just... curious."