Chapter 109

Q Grey
7:00am
First thing ta wake me up was the sound of a phone ringin. Jolted me right outta my sleep but of course it ain't wake Capri's heavy sleeping ass.

Of course it had ta be ha phone too. Like if it wunt nun a ha parents a ha brotha, they needed to get the fuck off my slimmy phone fa real.

Taking the phone, I looked at the contact name and sucked my teeth. It was the bootleg version a me ringing ha line. This fuckin early tryna FaceTime. I shoulda picked up and showed the nigga how she was sleeping on my chest like a baby. Shawty had ha arms and legs wrapped around me but I wunt gone do it.

I was petty but I wunt that petty. Instead I just hung up the phone fa ha. Sure she woulda did the same. But now nigga was texting ha. Tryna see how she was doin. Give it the fuck up my nigga.

Pri don't want you. She wants me. Especially after the dick I gave ha last night, she wunt tryna deal with no otha nigga.

Putting in ha password, I made sure shawty was still asleep. Not on nun nosy but I wanted to see how corny this nigga was. Texting ha poems and shit. Wunt even togetha fa real and she had him goofy and geeked. Fuckin lame.

They convos was boring as hell and she pretty much stopped replying since I was in the hospital. She ain't know how to blow him off but she was gone have to learn cause ole boy wunt bout to be wakin me up anymore just to talk to ha.

Clicking out a they conversation, I was gone put the phone down. Truly. I really was until I seen Eli's contact at the very bottom a ha screen.

I squinted my eyes, debating on whether I wanted ta see what they was talkin bout. I knew he mediated our luh break up but I kinda wanted ta see what else he was sayin. How often they talked. What kinda timing they was on.

So I clicked and I scrolled a luh bit. They actually talked more than ha and CJ did. That's fasho. It was weird ta see them interact. Real friendly too. Laughing and sending pictures a shit. Links ta funny videos and shit. This ain't rub me the right way.

They talked so fuckin much during the break up, I wunt even two days into scrolling.

"The fuck?" I mumbled.

Seen a different side ta E. He was more...softer with ha. Acting real different and I couldn't help but believe he was on some weird shit. I told him to mediate tween me and ha. Not ask how she was feeling and what she was doin fa the day? Facetimin ha too. The fuck did he have to call ha bout?

Like why was he tryna be intimate with shawty? His tone, what he was sayin...it sounded like he recognized she was 'single' and made blind moves. Sum she'd subconsciously pick up on.

Taking deep breaths, I decided to put the phone down. Wunt even gone give my energy to this shit. I got some good pussy last night. Went on fa hours and I think we hit a new record. Mad different positions, techniques, all that shit. After we showered, we knocked out and she held me the whole night.

But now I needed to get up and walk around the crib. My bad arm was asleep and I needed to stretch, take some deep breaths and question Elijah. I had to know what he was on witta. His intentions were unclear.

I slowly got outta bed, makin sure I ain't wake Capri. She was deep in ha sleep and she needed all the rest she could get.

After I put my slides on, I sluggishly made my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Then I fed Tokyo who'd been in ha room just chillin. Gave ha a few pets before I went downstairs and straight to the kitchen fa sum ta eat.

Opening up my cabinet, I opened a new box of cereal and poured it into a bowl. Grabbing some milk and a spoon, I took a seat at the island and continued to take my deep breaths.