Chapter 108

i'm bout to have so much fun writing these next ch.'s and not my book reads going up??? love to see it💀
***
Capri Martin
a few days later...
It'd been a rough few weeks. Truly. There were so many things going on, it genuinely made me want to explode. Between my dads wedding, parents divorce, me and Q breaking and making up, AND him getting SHOT, I was exhausted.

But I think everything was calming down. My dads final wedding rehearsal was tomorrow so that put an end to some of the madness. I'd also been going back and forth between home and the city to care for Q with his mother.

Just until he got better. And now he'd been thriving and able to do everything he'd been doing before, except he was in an arm cast.

Things looked like they were getting better from here. I was feeling happy again and even happier this boy was texting me back to back. Making me giggle and swing my feet all over again.

After all we've been through, my heart still raced for him. I got butterflies in my stomach for him and him only. Nobody could do it like him.

Like not he sending me selfies and pictures of his new tattoos. It was so cute. He was so eager to talk and I was so geeked.

I sent some pictures of myself back and his reaction was even better. He hearted them and gassed me all the way up. Already he was proving himself to me with little things. That break was the perfect time frame to realize what he had.

Before, he never picked up his phone to talk to me when we weren't together. I knew he was an 'in-person' kinda guy but for the sake of me, he was messaging my phone back to back. Even when he was sick.

Maybe "Q 🧸"
Siri suggestions...
Get ready. No questions.

Me
what? get ready? 💀

Maybe "Q 🧸"
Siri suggestions...
I said no questions ! Put on sum nice.

Furrowing my brows, I couldn't help but smile. It was 9:00pm and this boy wanted me to 'put on sum nice.' And now I was wondering what he had up his lil sleeves. I swear he always knew how to reel me back in.

So hopping in the shower, I made sure to shave EVERYTHING, exfoliate til I was smoother than a new born baby, and wash my hair with that shampoo he loved on me.

After that, I spent a few minutes looking for something cute to wear. I decided to go with a simple black dress that'd been backless. I was gonna accessorize with a nice bag and some gold jewelry. Made sure my nipple rings were in and I had some nice leather boots that'd go perfect with this outfit.

For my hair, a high ponytail was calling my name. Very simple and very cute. I just hoped I wasn't too overdressed. Cause knowing Q, he'd end up driving me to a fucking bouncy house, sky zone kinda place.

Checking my phone, I made sure there were no updates from Q. But 20 minutes ago this nigga texted me to look outside my window.

"Shit!" I hissed, struggling to put my left earring on.

Rushing over to my window, I lifted it up and peeked out of it. There he was, bright eyed and just happy that I finally acknowledged him. He was so cute with his one arm in a cast while the other held flowers.

My heart was literally fluttering. And he looked DAMN good. He looked so good it made me smile just at the fact alone.

"Give me one minute! I'll be down!" I bubbled, closing my window.