Chapter 37

y'all i been writing this book way too damn much. why i had a dream this lady shot uppp the bus with me inside it.
***
Q Grey, 10:00pm
I was getting bored as fuck. I could've been with Pri but no. I was watching Salima smoke up everybody's weed and play GTA. All she was doing was driving around and hitting pedestrians. Wunt een playin for real and this sucked ass.

Taking a deep breath, I stood up from my seat on the couch and made my way to Eli's kitchen. Tryna see what the nigga had cause I was fuckin starving. Stomach was in my back right now.

"You want sum to eat?" I questioned.

"If you have any red bull that'll be nice." She smiled, looking back at me.

"I said sum to eat."

"Alright. Then do you guys have filet mignon? Daddy's maids make it for me all the time in Miami."

"You know what, you bout to get this filet cup-o-noodles." I huffed, pulling out two cups from his pantry.

As I made the boiling water for the noodles, I could hear my phone ring. And it just so happened to be right next to Salima.

"I'll get it!" She exclaimed.

"Don't you dare touch my phone!"

"I'm sorry. Don't yell at me. My yoga instructor does that enough." She whined.

Rolling my eyes, I checked the caller ID seeing that it'd been Pri. A smile spread across my face and every worry I ever had just disappeared. That girl made me soft no lie.

"Don't make a sound while I'm on the phone." I warned Salima. "It's my girl on the phone."

Pretending to zip her mouth closed, she locked it, and threw away the key. Then she unpaused GTA and continued playing it.

Picking up the phone, I put it on speaker.

"Baby! What's good?"

"Heyyyy." She spoke on the other end.

"Did you see my nails?! You didn't reply."

"Hold on let me check." I answered, opening up our messages. Then I clicked on the picture of her nails.

"Ooooo them shits is FYE!" I exclaimed. "And you got the kids initials on the ring finga?! Mannnn Pri you my luh baby for real."

I had her giggling on the other end. Prolly swinging ha feet too. "I'm glad you like it boo."

"Ima like em even more once I see em wrapped round my-" I spoke in a low voice until I realized Salima had been listening.

Shooing her, she turned away from me and continued the game.

"Wrapped around your what?" She chuckled.

"Q junior." I joked.

"NOT Q JUNIOR. I'M WEAK."

"What? He wanna see the nails too." I laughed.

"Don't worry. He will...very, very soon." She snickered.

"That's what's up?"

"So! Whatcha doin?" She questioned.

"You know, just chillin."

"So why you left school so early?! You could have chilled with me!"

"I wanted to kick back with you Pri-pri but I'm kind of in the middle of something."

"But you just said you were chillin..." She chuckled.

As I tried to think of another excuse that wouldn't upset her, I watched Salima as she paused the game and got up from her seat.