Chapter 25

this is my shit. but i had to take a mini break. i was so tired y'all and very busy.
***
Q Grey
I hated to say the shit, but I was nervous as fuck. Not because I was with Capri. But because we was pulling up to MY CRIB fa once. Yesterday with ha moms really blew me. She wunt lyin when she said her parents be trippin. So today I rather shawty just chill at my place. Right in the pool house.

I wasn't even gone take her inside the main house. I ain't want no one to see shawty. I ain't want her to know how I was livin and why I was here. I just wanted to chill with her.

See, Capri ain't need to know nun bout me and Eli's operation. Nor did she need to know what we did to niggas on the low. If she knew I was a cold blooded killer or the fact that I sold drugs to damn there everyone in Seattle, ion know how she might perceive me. So I was gone keep ha far away from that side of my life.

That's why I was avoiding taking her to my crib for the longest.

Wasn't planning on introducing her to Jen or Eli either. It was just gone be us chillin. Like homies. Cause that's what homies did.

Taking a deep breath, I pulled into the driveway and parked the car. Then I unbuckled my seatbelt and grabbed Capri's things so she wouldn't have to carry em.

Once I got out of my side, I walked around to her side and opened the door for her. Then held her hand as she got out of the car.

"Thank you." She spoke up.

When her feet hit the ground, I closed the door behind her and locked the car. Jen was gone have to hide her car keys from me. When I knew I had access to them, I was using the fuck outta them each and every time.

"So this is your place, huh?" She smirked, walking ahead of me as if she knew the way.

I mean she wasn't going the wrong way but I still found it amusing as she paraded around the side yard.

"Yeah sort of. Just head to the backyard and you'll see where I stay." I chuckled.

"The backyard?" She questioned, skipping in that direction.

"Yes." I responded, following her back there.

As she entered the backyard, the first thing she saw was the pool. "Oh my God?!" She gasped.

"It's big ain't it." I smiled.

"I wish the weather was still nice! We could go for a lil swim." She sighed, walking around the edges of the pool and watching as the leaves floated.

"Next summer for sure." I assured her.

"Shit. Ya aunt's pool is bigger than mine. Imagine the parties we could throw here. Ion even like parties but that would just be a waste of space."

"I was thinking the same shit." I scoffed.

"So you stay in the pool house?" She asked me, strolling around the backyard and scanning the area.

"Yeah. That's my lil crib til I get my own I guess." I shrugged.

"I bet you have a bunch of girls over there." She chuckled, trying to get sum answers out of me.

"I mean...yeah. I be having like 2 girls a day. You know how I do Capri. Ima lil slut." I joked.

"Oh really?" She smirked.

"Yeah really." I answered, trying to see if she'd get jealous.

"You're disgusting. Like literally." She scoffed, trying to enter the pool house but realizing it was locked.

"Yeah a nasty muh fucka." I smiled, grabbing her by her waist and moving her to the side to open the door.

Taken back, she folded her arms watching me open the door for us. Then she entered first and the first thing she did was look around. She was like a lil curious kid.