Chapter 85

this is really my song. but ofc tik tok ruined it. ofc they did.
***
Q Grey
6:00am
Me and Pri's 6 month went betta than I thought it would. I was so glad she enjoyed the day. That's all I wanted. Just ta make ha happy. And when we got back, she showed me how to cook and we ate what we made together.

Not gone lie, it was fun and I'm glad I had someone to show me. Cause only thing I knew how to cook was some crack.

But after me and ha ate, we crashed right in shawty bed. Not even thinking bout the fact that we had to go to school today.

Turning over in ha bed, I watched her sleep. She was a pretty luh sleeper. Looking like a princess a some shit. Ain't wanna wake her but I really ain't feel like goin ta school today. I was missin mad assignments and I was tide as fuck. Was gone see if I could convince ha to stay home.

"Pri." I whispered, tryna wake her up. But then I forgot she'd been a heavy sleeper.

Tried shaking ha, squeezing ha cheeks, holding ha nose, all that shit but shawty would not wake up. She sho could toss and turn though.

Sucking my teeth, I sat up in ha bed and leaned against the headboard. I saw ha smirking and shit. That dork wunt sleep. She was pretending.

"Aight. I see how it is." I chuckled, feathering my finger against her cheek.

She smiled again, turning away and pretended to still be asleep.

"Youn wanna wake up, huh?"

No response but I knew she was just fuckin around. Biting my lip, I let ha 'sleep' but I had sum that was gone wake shawty right up.

Shifting in my spot on the bed, I hovered above ha and kissed ha up. She squirmed in her spot, still pretending to be asleep. I figured she'd wake up then but nah.

So I started to kiss on ha neck and suck on it. Looking up at her, she opened one eye to look at me then she closed it back. I could see where she wanted this to go.

Lowering my body down on ha, I put my head under the covers and opened ha legs. Then I laid right between them and buried my face in ha coochie.

She had nun but panties on so I started to kiss ha through them. Getta nice and ready. Wake my luh friend up and show ha what was up.

Taking my time, I kissed on Pri's folds and feathered shawty clit with my thumb. Already, I could hear ha deep breaths and feel the pussy open up. So I did this fa a while and eventually started rubbin on ha clit. In circular motions and making sure she was gettin nun but pleasure.

Swear this was my favorite thing. If I could do this all day, I would. Buried in between ha legs, hot and barely able to breathe. Once I could feel that she was wet enough, I went ahead and slid ha panties off.

Now I knew she was awake cause she lifted ha self up a lil so I could get them past ha ass. I was finna go to work on ha. Like this was gone be my last time.

Taking my two fingers, I licked em and spread the hood at the top. Then I started gently rubbing on the clit. I loved hearing ha breathe all heavy and shit. I loved watching ha pussy physically throb and juices leak down onto the sheets.

So I started to lick em up once she got real wet. Taking my tongue and flicking it while sucking on ha clit.

Had Pri-pri moaning now. Squirming and holding onto my head.

Lifting up the covers, she watched me suck on her while we made intense eye contact. Spitting on it then slurping it right back up. She was runnin ha fingers through my hair and shit. Like I said, I could do this all day. Didn't even care if I ain't get nun in return.