Chapter 87

think i'm gonna take a small break from writing and clear my head so here's another ch.
***
Q Grey, 11:30pm
"Yes mama. I'll be there as soon as this nigga get back. He just dealin with us."

"You promise?" Pri sighed.

"Of course I promise. You know that."

"Good cause I need you tonight Q. I need to vent. I need you next to me, on top of me, inside me, the whole fuckin 9, okay?"

"Okay, okay." I chuckled, looking over at Eli to make sure he wunt listening to my convo. I hated when he saw me all gushy with Capri.

"I love you."

"I luh you more." I whispered, kind of turning away from him.

"No I love you more." She giggled.

I could go on and on with ha but I didn't wanna look like a fuckin dweeb in front a Eli.

"I ain't gone go back and forth nah. I said I love yo ass mo, okay?"

"Tee hee! Okay. If you insist." She bubbled.

"I luh you kidney bean but ima call you back, aight?"

"Awww, okay."

"Byeeeee."

"B-" She started before I cut ha off and hung up the phone.

Bet she was swinging ha feet back and forth too. Couldn't wait to break into ha house and sneak into ha room. Not on no sap shit I wanted my baby.

Especially after this mornin. We haven't fucked like that in a good while. We needed a round two after that and I was type feening to pull up to ha crib right now. Wanted to stuff that pretty face into a pillow and make ha cry so Javon was gone have to HURRY THE FUCK UP.

He ain't text me not once. Hoping nigga just forgot and was in the zone. Cause if I got the new kid killed, first place the police would come lookin was me and E's. I was the last nigga people seen him with. Not to mention we fought so it would look sus and look like I had motive.

I shoulda said fuck what Eli said and go with the nigga. You had to have somebody with you when you was dealin fa the first time.

My first time I had E with me so it was a lil easier.

Luh von von was prolly out there scared shitless. This whole neighborhood was new to him.

"You know what just crossed my mind?" Eli asked, stopping himself from scribbling a few notes in his note pad.

"Hmm?"

"Why this nigga named Javon? He's white. Where he get that name from? The fuck was nigga parents on?"

"His mama side black. Niggas granny named him. So he a good 25%...I think. Ion know statistics. That's sum fa Pri big brain ass to figure out."

"Yeah let that dweeb figure it out." He snickered, going back to scribbling down in his notes.

"You got anything to drink down here? Water a sum?"

"I ain't got none. Jen ain't go food shoppin in a luh while. She usually get me two 24 packs a water. But I'm down to my last bottle."

"Damn. You think I could get away with sneaking upstairs to see if she got any."

"Runnin up in ha crib and stealin food is trifling with the way you been treatin ha."

"That's my ole lady. I'm sure she won't mind." I scoffed.

"Oh now that's yo ole lady? Didn't you call ha 'pops' surrogate' the other day?" He snickered.