Chapter 59

me everytime i come up with a plot twist that'll blow y'all^^^
***
Q Grey, the next morning
It was raining but the sun had just been coming up. It was the ass crack of dawn but only God knew how bad a nigga couldn't sleep. The thunder roared and shit which was unsettling to hear. But Pri had been sleeping through it. I think she had to be the heaviest sleeper I've ever known.

I think only reason I wasn't was because I was taught to sleep with one eye open. Always had to be on the look out. Trained to listen fa any bump in the night.

But fa some reason, this morning I had too much on my mind. Besides the fact that I cut my cousin in a blind rage, I also thought about what Jen and Elroy was rappin bout last night. I felt like the more time I spent here, the more something unraveled but I didn't know what it was.

And I wasn't too curious about it until yesterday. That conversation had me wondering what Jen coulda been hiding from me and E. It bugged me all night and consumed a niggas dreams.

And now on top of this, I had to worry bout whether Pri was aight a not. I hated when ha motha did some weird shit to ha. It was pure jealousy and everyone could see. Disgusting if you asked me.

But everything was okay. She was here now. Comfortable and sprawled across my whole bed, taking up most of the space. Rubbed ha to sleep last night and made sure she'd been good.

Too bad I was bout to fuck it up fa ha.

"WAKE UP!" I yelled, directly in ha ear.

So much fa being a heavy sleeper because she sprung out of bed, looking at her surroundings at first. Then when she realized she was here and in my bed, she hit me a good 3 times in my chest.

"You fuck ass nigga! Why would you wake me up like that?!" She whined. "I was having a good ass dream too!"

"What about?" I cackled.

Rolling her eyes she laid back down. Then put her middle finger up.

"You were twerking at Saucy Santana's cook out. And Ari...G herbo's baby motha wanted to jump me with Jayda Wayda and fa some reason Will Smith. But then Jen came and fought everybody. Like and she ended up killing Jayda by accident. Then got put on trial for the murder while I was tryna bail her out with Eli. But Eli was dressed as Santa Claus." She yawned. "And then you woke me up."

"AND THAT WAS A GOOD DREAM TO YOU?!"

"Yeah. Very funny and entertaining."

"You know that's what you get fa watching bad girls club at full volume on my tv last night." I chuckled. "Prolly stemmed from that shit."

"Probably did." She yawned, getting a little more comfortable in my bed. "I love your bed. It's so squishy."

"Ya bed better."

"You right." She admitted. "But honestly I like whatever bed I get to share with you."

"Simp. Get outta here with that." I joked.

Sitting up in bed, she plucked me in my forehead. "You a bigger simp."

"I ain't no simp, copy? I just crush hard sometimes."

"Exactly so...SIMP." She laughed. "At least I can admit it though."

I rolled my eyes, shoving her away. "Whatever."

"Don't be pushing me Q." She spat.

"Or what?"

"I'll beat you up!" She exclaimed getting on top of me.

"Beat me up?! Fuck I do?"

"You know what you did." She squinted, pulling her fists back.

"Girl stop acting like I won't pin you down. Have you down real bad."