Chapter 20

yeah this is gonna be a long book just like love n basketball. :)
***
Capri Martin
"Sam what the fuck? Who took that?" I asked, taking her phone from her and zooming in on the picture.

It was on Instagram and from an account called "exposing.caprimartin." If that wasn't the corniest name I've ever seen. I could've came up with a better name than that.

"That's what I'm trying to figure out!" Sam exclaimed. "Capri you got an expose page. They followed me like 30 minutes ago. I was tryna text you but you ain't answer and then Mrs. Jacobs took my phone and shit. Ain't hand it back til the end of class."

Taking a deep breath, I tried not to freak out.

"What are you doing hopping into cars with that boy anyways?" Sam asked, zooming in on the picture as well. "Is that where you went yesterday?"

"He's in my 7th period. I tutor him." I huffed.

"In what?"

"Stats...that's not important right now. We need to find out what's going on with this page." I huffed scrolling through the posts.

It was so corny. There were warped pictures of me from middle school and off guards that did not look cute.

Then the worse part "supposed sex tapes" covered up with emojis. And the captions read "click the link in my bio see the full thing." First of all, I've never had it. Second of all, you could tell it wasn't even me. I didn't have tattoos on my back or my inner thighs.

Scrolling through the followers on the page, I realized it'd been the majority of the senior class. And odd enough the account followed them back. The page even followed me. It was like this person was working their hardest to make everyone hate me and put dirt on my name.

Wasn't gone work though. I was nothing but nice to everybody. And for a while everyone knew me as Micah's cool girlfriend. I wasn't quiet or loud, just neutral and that's how it'd been all four years.

"Well we bout to fuck up whoever it is behind this page Capri. I'm so serious. And I got a few subjects." Sam scoffed.

"So do I." I sighed. "It's like I can never live in peace. It's always something with someone."

"It's alright. We getting to the bottom of this AT LUNCH. Let's go before someone gets our table."

Taking a deep breath, I followed Sam down the hallway and into the cafeteria. There waiting for us was Sonny, Zillah, and Jay.

By the look on their faces, you could tell they knew what was happening too.

"Y'all heard didn't you?" I sighed as I sat down.

"Yeah...they even got it on snap too Capri. Ion know who fucking with you but they dogging you." Jayceon spoke.

I sucked my teeth. "No one even uses snap so that's mad irrelevant."

"Still Pri...that's your personal business getting put out there and people are watching." Zillah added.

Sonny spoke up as well. "Ion know how they not scared of doing this. Yo daddy a cop and ya moms a lawyer. Who ever is doing this shit, got sum coming to them."

"This is my battle. I'm not getting my parents involved at all. Trust me I guarantee we'll find out who ever is going this and the suspects are pretty obvious." I shrugged, rolling my eyes and grabbing my phone.

First thing I saw was a text from Q and I couldn't help but smile.

Q ball
You gone slide me the answers for the math homework?

if you see these men, RUN. || (DAVE EAST) (CHRIS BROWN)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें