Chapter 15

song is top tier. srry not srry. enjoy.
***
Q Grey
I coulda been home on a Saturday morning. I really could've. But what was I out doing? Fuckin driving around with my brother in a neighborhood that wanted nun to do with us.

Now if we got shot and killed, Eli couldn't get mad if I said 'I told you so' while we were in hell.

"You know...that nigga Shoota mad scrawny to be some big and bad drug dealer." I chuckled, trying to make light of the situation.

But of course, Eli didn't laugh.

"Can you be quiet? We need to focus and be vigilant." He huffed, pulling up to the same house we pulled up to the last time we came out here. "You got ya gun?"

I nodded my head lifting up my shirt up to show my gun that was tucked in my waistband.

"You know I stay strapped. C'mon now."

"No you idiot! You posed to leave it in the car. You know they bout to pat us down."

"Shit you right." I sighed, taking it from my waistband and unloading it.

Carefully, I put it under my seat and got out of the car after Eli.

Making our way to the front door, I could hear Eli taking deep breaths. It sounded like he was mentally preparing himself for the shit that was about to go down.

Made me nervous cause if he was nervous, I was nervous.

Taking one final deep breath, Eli knocked on the door and the same 8'5 ass nigga cracked it open.

"It's Eli and Q." He spoke, waiting for him to open the door fully.

Once that was said, ole dude opened up and looked both me and Eli up and down.

"You know the drill." He grumbled, folding his arms.

I followed after Eli, putting my arms up like he did. And one by one, the big dude patted both of us down. Eli entered first and I was the second to go inside.

"Aight. Shoota's waiting fa y'all in the basement." He mumbled, giving us the green light to go.

I took a deep breath, following Eli's lead. We made our way down the hallway then the steps of ole dudes crib.

It always smelled like weed and piss down here. This couldn't be how Shoota was livin. Real talk. Got all that money and ya crib smell like a diaper barge.

As we entered the basement, from afar we could hear shoota talking to someone. We were confused because there seemed to be no one else down here.

But when Eli and I turned our heads to the left, Shoota had been on the couch getting his dick sucked by some broad. All while he was smoking and counting some money.

"Get up bitch

"Get up bitch. I got company." He mumbled, smacking her in the head, causing her to fall back.

I looked away because I ain't wanna see that niggas penis. There was always some weird shit going on in this neck of the woods. I looked back when he put that shit away.