Chapter 52

lil fluff ch. feel like i don't do that enough. okay but let's appreciate how i am on a ROLL lately.
***
Capri Martin, the next morning
I didn't even wanna see that BUM today. He pissed me off last night and made me cry. Nothing could make me forgive him right now. I hoped he stubbed his toe on sum real hard today on his way out the door.

If that bozo even chose to go to class today.

Putting the last finishing touches on my outfit and grabbing my shoes, I looked in the mirror. I looked bad as fuck. Outfit was on 10 and my hair looked nice today. Cute lil fall look for the girls.

Cargos with a halter top and the sneakers he'd gotten for me. Had a cute bag to match. And the great thing about this was the fact I didn't have gym today so I wouldn't have to change. Bottom line is, I looked GOOD. Parents were gone so the nipple rings were in with no bra. Q was gone WISH he didn't pull what he pulled last night. I'll be damned.

Grabbing my keys and my phone, I made my way down the stairs and head out the front door. I felt good about today. So good I felt like updating my instagram pictures.

Make Sam get me right in the parking lot or after school at the mall or sum. I was in that type of mood. Maybe I'd answer a few of my dms with a 'thank you' or '🥰🥰🥰' emojis. Cause #that nigga had me fucked up.

But THE FIRST thing I saw when I got outside was Jen's fucking car. Right across the street and him leaning against another car closer to the house.

"No!" I exclaimed, putting my finger up. "Fuck you. We're not doing this today."

"I just wanna talk."

"No!" I exclaimed, speed walking down the block.

But you already know daddy long legs was chasin after me anyways. One thing about me, I loved to be chased but not right now. He absolutely BLEW me yesterday.

"Where we goin? Come back here."

"WE? Nigga I'M going to school." I spat.

"Capri!" He spoke in a loud and stern tone. Enough to make me stop in my tracks.

Catching up to me, he walked around and now we stood face to face. He looked good. Making it hard for me to stand up. I hated him. For real.

"You're ugly

"You're ugly. I hope you know that." I scoffed, folding my arms.

"That's a damn lie. Cause you quick to sit on this face when you ready. Said it was perfect the other day. Don't play me."