.

Yesterday I was shocked when I saw her sleeping on our sofa soundly while smiling a little bit. I sat down to take a closer look and get a little mesmerized as she looked beautiful. Maybe it's just how her face is. 

When she opened her eyes, I was thunderstruck. I don't know what she was thinking. I got a weird feeling in my stomach when she asked me to sit beside her. Maybe she was half awake at that time.

I felt slightly sad when she didn't recognize let alone remember me. But I was stupefied when the realization hit her and she called me Mr. Pigeon for the freaking second time. Now that I think of it, I felt like laughing at myself.

I wanted to ask what was she doing in my house but she left before I can even say anything. I obviously asked brother Pete who told that she's my brother's junior. Well, I was curious to know why in the hell my brother brought a junior in our house. And that junior is a girl on top of that.

Maybe she's from a big family or just someone my brother can use for his work! I don't like the idea. And I'm sure my brother would never do that.

.

When I came back after playing baseball I was dumbfounded as I found both brother Pete and senior Amy standing in front of my dangerous brother like getting punished for something. And I knew better to run away from the scene but my brother got eyes behind his head too.

I got punished because of my rebellious behavior. Hah I tried to rebel like I can win against my brother! Plus, I was embarrassed while remembering the reason behind my rebelling. Senior Amy.

When I volunteer to stand beside her both my brothers gave me curious looks. And senior Amy wanted to leave as soon as I stood there. Maybe she didn't like me. I felt a little bit sadness inside.

Then she kneels down making everyone surprised but my brother was amused for some reason.  When she falls back my brother literally jumped across the table at once to check on her. Well, I can tell that she's somehow special by looking at my brother's worried face. I saw her forearm with lots of stitches, bleeding. Even though the sight of blood wasn't something new to me, yet I felt a little dizzy at the sight of that. 

I offer my hand to help her up as she's my respectable senior. I felt like showing my good side and making her like me back too. I wanted to show her that I'm a good boy too... like Chay to whom she smiled beautifully and even offered to teach him in the future. Well, I was not the only one to offer help as I glanced at my brothers held out hands. She didn't accept the offer from anyone. Even in pain she didn't forget to give a grateful smile.

.

At night...

I was walking like a zombie aimlessly in from of my old room. I was surprised as she called me first. She asked me if I wanted something which I didn't, then she asked me to leave!

I admit, I acted childishly telling her that it was my room. I just wanted to stay and talk to her. But she grabbed her bag and other stuff to leave, I was totally dumbfounded.

Then something hit me as my brother asked me to stop her at any cost if she ever left the room with her bag. I didn't ask why but at that moment I just ran and grabbed the strip of the bag making her almost trip and fall. Thankfully she manages to balance herself.

I didn't realize how but we ended up fighting. She freaking grabbed my hair too hard almost pull them out. In the main time, my brothers appear like superheroes to my rescue - wearing pajamas.

I was shocked to death when she called me a freaking pervert. Yeah, I'm not denying the fact that I liked her but it's not in that way... She's cool and had a swag. I get strange vibes from her that I can't comprehend in words.