19 | Heaven's Best Angel

"What did you leave in the cubby?" She asks innocently, genuine curiosity brewing behind her pretty eyes as she follows me through the double doors of the studio entrance

Her naivety always baffles me. I asked her if she wouldn't mind coming to keep me company as I grab something from inside the studio.

I couldn't have been less subtle with my request, I was basically asking her for sex.

I don't know how she doesn't realise that, but somehow her lack of confidence in these situations always makes her seem so appealing.

"Just something I need, something I've been craving lately," I elaborate, my subtle flirting accompanied with a sultry smile.

"Oh what, like a chocolate bar or something?" She asks stupidly, but it's also very cute. I like her innocence, it's so endearing.

God, she is so pure. She's so funny.

"Something like that, I guess," I laugh in response, shaking my head as we head up the stairs and through the doors of the locker room.

I turn to meet her curious gaze, her eyes wide and intriguing as her glorious red locks sweep behind her gently.

I don't want to outright tell her my intentions, that would ruin the whole tension of the buildup.

Sometimes this part is the most fun. I wasn't lying, I am in need of something, in need of her, to feel her against me like I did at Stephanie's party.

I turn away from her, smirking to myself giddily as I take her hand in mine, leading her to follow behind me into the room.

"I thought you left something in studio A, not the locker room," she speaks up, confusion laced through her ever cheery tone.

Turning, I meet her almond eyes, the glory of her blue irises radiating against the small glimmer of sunlight floating through the window.

"It's all the same at the end of the day," I tell her, my tone husky and slow as I roll my tongue over my bottom lip, drawing her eyes down as I bat my eyes.

Her lips quiver slightly in need, her eyes widening a little before she quickly calms herself, I guess she finally understands what I'm trying to do here.

"I see," she whispers shyly, dropping her bag from her shoulder as she takes a step closer to me. "And what was it exactly that you were forgetting?"

Her tone becomes more confident with each word that leaves her mouth, her eyes contorting to that of a lustful madness, and I move my hand to reach my own bag, slinging it off my shoulder as the clattering sound hammers through the room when the bag reaches the floor beneath us.

She doesn't take her eyes off of mine, instead a slow smirk creeps onto her lips, and she allows herself to quickly glance down at me, only for a second.