08 | Pretty Girl

My laughter comes to an abrupt halt as I notice her

My laughter comes to an abrupt halt as I notice her. Her soft, pink lips pouting slightly as her eyes watch me curiously.

She looks good, her outfit complimenting her curves miraculously, but I have to drag my stare away from her.

Thalia's hand travels to my thigh, the gentle tingle of her touch snapping me from my stare. My eyes darting to hers quickly, the feeling of her touch almost orgasmic.

God, she is so hot. Her hair dangles in front of her face slightly as she looks down at me, her tongue gliding over her top lip slowly, and it's almost painful watching her bite her lower lip.

"Fancy a dance with me, pretty girl?" She asks, her tone sultry as she rises to her feet, dipping down slightly as she extends her perfectly manicured nails out for me to grab.

Well, perfectly manicured bar the left index and middle fingers, which are still painted, but cut short.

I feel my eyes widen at her question, her dress showing off her cleavage beautifully as she leans over me slightly, awaiting my response.

I don't even think I can form words right now, I'm in a complete trance. This is what she does to me.

I somehow manage to nod my head in response as I reach my own hand out to lock with hers.

She pulls me up firmly, but somehow the slight aggressiveness to her touch is endearing.

She leads me away from the sofa, marching us into the kitchen confidently until we reach the kitchen island, which is littered with drinks.

She turns abruptly, her back hitting the marble counter softly as she releases my hand, her hand instead reaching for a strand of my loose hair.

She tucks it behind my ear, the movement slow and almost luxurious, her eyes never looking away from mine. I don't dare to break her intensely satisfying eye contact either, my lips agape as I watch her in awe of how hot she is.

She leans closer to me, her hand falling to my collarbone as she traces it lightly, her fingertip electric against my pale skin.

I feel a strand of her hair touch my neck as she leans delicately towards my ear, her breath warm against the skin, making it burn with longing.

"How about we get you a drink?" She asks, her tone raspy as I squeeze my eyes together tightly because I can't actually believe that this is happening to me right now.

She's unbelievable, and I am so turned on.

"Is that something you'd like?" She asks once more, her voice somehow sexual, even though she's asking the most harmless question. "Use your words, pretty girl."

I don't even think I know what words are anymore.

She leans away from me slowly, the strand of hair that was once capturing my neck now brushing against my boob, and her eyes are intoxicating as she meets my embarrassingly yearning gaze.