04 | Take Me In

"Hey pretty girl," I greet, a slight arrogance to my tone as I smirk at my unsuspecting stranger

"Hey pretty girl," I greet, a slight arrogance to my tone as I smirk at my unsuspecting stranger. "Miss me?"

My question is cheeky, the sultry tone of my voice adding to the colour that's currently flushing under her cheeks.

She looks surprised, and she's very taken aback by the fact that I'm here.

To be honest, I am too. I'd forgotten that she danced here. It wasn't until the moment that I walked in here and saw those red flames that captured my attention so dramatically from across the room that I remembered her competing for The Next Step at regionals.

Well, this has made this whole audition thing a little more interesting.

Giselle just stares at me, her mouth agape as she opens and shuts it profusely, clearly trying to strategically plan out her response.

She was nervous around me last time, that is one of the few things I remember from our brief encounter.

And she was looking out for a special someone, someone I can't exactly picture in my head anymore but I guess they're also stood somewhere in this room.

Maybe it's the wide eyed, innocent looking girl stood behind her? But she doesn't seem to be very exciting.

The enticing look behind her eyes isn't there like it is with Giselle, but maybe if this is her special someone, she's just wildly underselling herself.

I'd forgotten just how pretty my pretty girl actually is. Her body is almost statuesque, looking as though it's carved by angels. And her features are soft and endearing, her lips plump and alluring, which is probably what drove me to kiss her that first and only time we met, well, until now I guess.

It was a good kiss, I think. I can't exactly remember it fully, it's been a few months since it happened, but I like to think that I remember it with fond memories, not that I've dwelled on it much, I tend to keep my thoughts in the present.

The past isn't important to me as soon as it passes, which is why I was so shocked to see that Giselle dances here.

I think I hid my shock pretty well, because her mouth is still opening and closing like a toddler begging for chocolate.

I wink at her, filling the silence with my light hearted action, and I feel my lips crack into a smile as I watch her become even more flustered.

There's a few people stood behind her, her friends I guess. They all seem to be captivated by this strange little encounter, but I don't meet their eyes, I don't really care about them. I only want to look at Giselle.

"I-what-how, how are you here?" She finally manages to ask, her tone high pitched with surprise and her cheeks so red that they look as though they'll be permanently tomato stained.

I allow a slight giggle to fall from my lips, their corners turning upwards as I smile at her, continuing to hold my eye contact with her.

She doesn't look away, her eyes meeting mine just as intensely, she doesn't hold the same control in her pupils as I do though, she looks as though she's just staring at me to return the gesture.