Trailer

Welcome to the new era of the 'Dancing With Dilemmas' series!

I hope you all enjoy the ride, because as I'm sure you can see from the trailer, it's going to be very wild.

As always, this story will follow mature themes, such as: mention of sexual assault, eating disorders, unhealthy eating habits, weight, self harm, bereavement, drug misuse, addiction, and homophobia.

Please don't read this fic if you think these topics may trigger you in some way. I will always put a trigger warning above chapters that I believe may be triggering in some way, but please keep in mind that this story will include the above themes.

This fic will also include explicit and sexual content, so please bear that in mind before reading on any further.

Also, this fic will be a continuation of my adaption of the TV series, 'The Next Step.' I have reimagined and reinterpreted the plot lines and characters from the original show, however I do not own any rights to the characters other than those created by myself.

You do not need to have watched the show to read this fic, however as mentioned above, it is a continuation from the first book in this series. Before reading on any further, please make sure you've read 'Dancing With Dilemmas,' which can be found on my profile.

Other than that, I hope you all enjoy this fic, thanks so much for reading! And as always, please leave as many comments as you'd like on each chapter, I love reading them!!

Thank you, and happy reading,

- Peachmoonglow