1-3

1. Rebirth

A private hospital in Lucheng

"Mom, has Su Mei's body recovered? Hurry up and arrange an operation. Dialysis is uncomfortable every day." Su Yue acted like a spoiled child.

Although she is middle-aged, Su Yue's well-maintained face still looks very young, and her dull facial features are brighter because of expensive jewelry, but they just look puffy and yellow.

"How can it be so fast? It's only half a month since I got out of prison. You have to take good care of it. Otherwise, it will be no use to exchange your waist for you. This is the last one, and the best results must be guaranteed." Xia Yanqiu looked lovingly. SHe held his daughter and comforted her softly.

Xia Yanqiu, who is nearly seventy years old, looks at most in her fifties, with a gentle and elegant temperament, but her words are cold.

Su Mei, who was outside the door, bit her lip, and blood came out and flowed into her mouth.

She came to deliver nutritious soup to her sister Su Yue. She came a little earlier, and happened to overhear the conversation between her good mother and good sister, and also learned some truths that she didn't know.

It turned out that the misery and ups and downs of her life were all thanks to the mother and daughter!

The kidney that she mysteriously disappeared ten years ago was stolen by Su Yue, and now this slut still wants her remaining kidney.

No wonder she was so eager to find a lawyer to overturn the case for her. After she was released from prison, Xia Yanqiu served her well, and she was moved to tears, thinking that Xia Yanqiu was finally willing to treat her 'biological' daughter.

Hehe... It turned out that she just wanted her to take care of her body quickly so that she could provide Su Yue with a kidney source.

On the day of the operation, Su Yuesheng, she died!

"boom"

Su Mei kicked the door open, the loud noise shocked the mother and daughter, Xia Yanqiu's heart skipped a beat, and before she had time to scold, the door was closed and locked by Su Mei, approaching the hospital bed step by step.

The mother and daughter finally felt that something was wrong. They took out their mobile phones and tried to call someone, but Su Mei kicked them over. After spending fifteen years in prison, the best thing she learned was to fight, three or four strong men. Neither is her opponent.

"Take away one of my kidneys, and won't let go of my remaining kidney?"

Su Mei stepped on Xia Yanqiu under her feet and pinched Su Yue's neck, feeling the tenderness of the skin under her hands.

She and Su Yue were born in the same year and month, but she was old and haggard, like an old woman. She looked like two generations from Su Yue. She was obviously much more beautiful than this slut when she was young.

"Su Mei, don't mess around, do you want to die?" Su Yue shouted in a panic, her breathing gradually became difficult, and her face turned purple.

"Okay, go to hell!"

Su Mei's expression became crazy, her life has been destroyed, so let's destroy it together!

She dragged Su Yue off the bed and staggered to the balcony. Su Yue lived in the best VIP ward in the hospital. It was on the top floor, with a total of 33 floors. If she fell, she would definitely die.

"Help... Su Mei, let me go, I don't want your kidney... Let me go... I was wrong..."

Su Yue cried out in horror, she didn't want to die, her rich life was not enough!