Official

Jade's POV

"I wish to see more of you girls. Keep in touch." Tommy gave Jenna and I a hug. We made our last goodbyes in front of their hotel, our trucks shut down of engine. There were a lot of last minute conversations which made the goodbyes longer. But I really made the most of it. Even though Adam and I are gonna be together, I still felt like I would miss them. I would miss them - us - being here on this vacation, being like a large, wacky family on vacation. I really had fun.

Adam and the others climbed back up on the truck.

"Byeeeee!!!" They waved wildly from the window before driving off.

"I'm gonna miss those freaks." I wrapped my flannels around my waist and watched the truck get smaller.

"Oh psshhh i'm pretty sure we're gonna see each other all the time." Jenna smirked and we got into the truck. The way back to our dorm was different than the others so we had to separate. Adam rode with Tommy because he needed to go back to his apartment to get his things.

"I mean, I can't believe Adam's gonna be staying with us." Jenna started the engine and we soon rode off in the other direction. "Don't get me wrong. I love it. I'm just surprised."

"Shut up and Dance with Me" by Walk the Moon started playing on the radio and I bopped my head to the beat, my eyes focused on the passing trees. I looked at the beach, my heart sad. I wasn't ready to say goodbye to this vacation just yet. I don't think I ever will. This is the only week in my life that really mattered. Looking at the last couple of people playing by the beach made me think back to everything that happened this week.

"Like, you've never done this before. Not even with Caden." She kept glancing at me then back at the road.

"Well, Caden never really needed my dorm." I chuckled.

"Yeah. But you wouldn't let him stay there even for just one night. You always spend the night at his place." She smirked.

"Because Caden's place is better than our dorm, duh." I rolled my eyes.

"But still though..." She smirked.

"What the hell are you getting to? Spit it out!" I raised an eyebrow.

"I'm just saying that this looks like the real deal. I've never seen you like this." She grinned.

"You think I don't know that?" I rolled my eyes. But inside, my heart was fluttering. I never realized how good it makes me feel when I talk about Adam. Like just the thought of him melts my heart. When I asked him to live with me in my dorm, It wasn't just because he needed a place. A part of me really wanted him to be close.

Jenna rolled her eyes. "Y'all are so cheesy."

"Shut up." I smirked.

"Just don't have sex with me there, okay?" Jenna grinned.

"Don't worry. I'll try to control myself." I rolled my eyes.

We reached the dorm in just an hour. We unpacked our things and immediately jumped on the bed. Even though we rode the truck home, we still felt tired. And I really missed my bed. My lamp. My curtains. The whole room. I was really confident to invite Adam to stay with us because our dorm was not really small. It was pretty big than an average dorm room. My parents set me here rather than the normal dorm rooms downstairs. It looked more like an apartment really, with a kitchen, bathroom.

"Shit I'm tired." Jenna said, her voice muffled from the pillows.

"Me too." I grunted, staring at the ceiling.