Commotion

A/N: OH MY GOSH I STILL CAN'T GET OVER HOW DAMN BEAUTIFUL GHOST TOWN IS. HIS VOCALS OH GODDD.... THE BEAT....

NOW I'M SEARCHING FOR TRUST IN A CITY OF TRUST, A CITY OF VAMPIRES...

HAHAH I've been listening to it all day long. Literally. Until now actually

Jade's POV

I nervously tugged at my skirt as Adam and I strolled down the busy streets. We've been so quiet ever since we left the hotel room. I honestly don't know what I was thinking when I said I'd go with him. I tried to take courage to start a topic but I couldn't. I felt so anxious to what he might say.

"You want an ice cream?" My heart almost jumped when I heard his voice. I didn't think he'd speak.

I looked up at him. He looked down at me, shades covering his eyes. It was hard to read his expression.

"Yeah sure." I replied.

"C'mon." He opened the door for me to an ice cream shop that I didn't notice was right in front of us.

The AC brought back my water levels that I've lost from walking so long in this sun desert with Adam. I could feel my skin hot and sweaty. Adam himself was growing a pinkish glow from the heat. We found a seat right by the glass windows, overviewing the people in the busy streets. The shop looked so bubblegum and sweet with black and white tiles, red candy cane uniforms and pink color themes.

The overly enthusiastic and smiling waiter took our order which was Black forest for me and Cookies and Cream for Adam.

"It's hot isn't it?" Adam took off his sunglasses and placed them on the table, his nose scrunched.

"Yeah." I agreed, fanning myself.

"Oh, better slow down on the fanning there." Adam smirked and pointed at my chest. I looked down and saw my loose muscle tee blowing up and showing my bra.

"Pssh it's not like anybody can see it." I shrugged and kept fanning.

"So I don't count as anybody?" He grinned.

I grinned back.

"Hey about last night-" I started, my heart growing heavier. I was about to tell him that I did actually feel something for him.

"Look if we're gonna talk about that, we might as well just join Tommy and the others." He rolled his eyes.

My heart sank. "But-"

"It's all in the past. C'mon. Can i just have a normal friendly talk with you?" He looked into my eyes.

Although I was dying to explain him everything, I knew it wasn't the right time. "Okay." I smiled.

"Good." He smiled, showing his pearly whites.

The waiter came back with our order and placed it down our table.

"Um... What don't we play 20 questions?" I suggested and took a bite of my ice cream.

"Okay." Adam nodded his head, absorbing the idea.

"Okay then. I'll start." I nodded my head.

"Umm... Favorite movie?" I asked.

"Velvet Goldmine."

"Okay. Mine is Runaway Bride." I smiled.

"My turn. Favorite song?" Adam took a bite of his ice cream.