Operation Mongoose

Start from the beginning

Cut to Regina doing what Emma did in season one telling pushing Henry away, and then she goes to rob Snow Black's carriage.

Don't judge, she isn't Snow White anymore if she is dark...

Regardless, Charming is Graham, Snow is Regina, I can deal with one layer character personas.

AND JUST AS SNOW IS READYING HER FIREBALL TO THROW AT SNOW ROBIN HOOD SWOOPS IN AND SAVES THE DAY!!

Okay I am really having issues with figuring him out, but I think Robin Hood stayed as Robin Hood.

So Regina hops on his horse and is talking about how she didn't need help and was doing fine and doesn't even ask who the dude is that she is catching a ride from.

Then they are in the tavern and as the walk in Regina flawlessly peels off her glove using her teeth and calls for two shots, then finds out that Robin is Robin.

"I thought you'd be dirtier." yeah, that translates to, "he smells like forest." which translates to, "my gods you are all kinds of amazing."

So then Zelena is brought up and I am screaming because Robin is rambling on about love at first sight or something and i am like YOU IDIOT REGINA IS YOUR LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT NOT FREAKING ZELENA.

Then Regina leaves and Henry is standing there and Regina is all upset and then she talks about how her mom abandoned her as a kid and how she didn't have a sister.

So now Regina equals Snow, Emma, AND Zelena.

And Henry starts talking about crashing a wedding and I am thinking about all of the fan art that will be made over the next 5 months where Henry will be crashing weddings...

And then Regina is talking about rumors of a woman who called herself the savior.

And hour one ends with RAPUNZEL VIBES COMING MY WAY!

So at this point Emma is Rapunzel.

So hour two starts with RUMBELLE!!

I admit I thought this wasn't gonna be good, but I liked it and THEY HAD A KID AND OMG MOMMA BELLE AND I DIED!!

So Isaac is there and makes up an excuse to get belle out the way, and for a second I thought maybe Rumple knew, but he didn't and I can easily say that I am fine with that.

But he was so confused and they start talking about Bae and I am tearing up and then Isaac is basically telling Rumple to be a hero you have to be a villain.

And Belle is Belle and Rumple I think was Charming but he had his magic still, except it was light magic so maybe he was like blue or something as well.

And just by the way, WHAT WAS THE NAME OF THE RUMBELLE CHILD?!?!?

So we cut to Henry finding Hook, who I was expecting to have his hand, but somehow he lost it anyway, and he is not a captain, he is a coward.

Hook is rumple minus the magic.

So..wait for it...HENRY THE KNIGHT saves the day and knocks out Blackbeard the bastard, and Hook and Henry sail to go find Emma.

They find Emma and quickly get to her, and get this Emma remembers.

YEP JUST LIKE JEFFERSON DID IN STORYBROOKE!!

So Emma is Rapunzel, herself, AND Jefferson.

And because Snow is Emma's mom and snow locked her up in a tower that makes snow Mother Gothel and Regina.

As they are pulling away from shore Emma is rushing them because Lily is the guard at the tower and she turns into a dragon and comes after them.

So now Emma is Emma, Jefferson, Rapunzel, AND Fiona from Shrek.