35. V for Vicious

Start from the beginning

"You can't run, little girl! Not this time..." He said while grinning at me. My eyes widened at that, he was a man in thirties and he was wearing a suit like gangsters.

"Wh-what do you want from me?" I asked trying to act calm as I jerked the hands off my shoulders and stepped aside to look at his face.

Both the men laugh for some reason making me scared a bit.

"A-are you gonna kill me?" I asked again. They just looked at me and one of them stared at me while touching his sharp blade.

"You need to come with us..." The first guy said dangerously.

"I don't want to... Are you going to kidnapped me?" I ask again just to make them talk.

"We're not asking you. We've already wasted enough time just to catch you..." Now he's talking.

"W-why?" I asked in a low voice trying to keep my distance.

"Well, that's a long story, just know that we had to suffer in a way because of you. Now it's time for a little payback." The other guy who seems to be in his late twenties, said. I turned my cell phone at him. I hope the angle was right enough for his damn face.

He started to walk towards me while spinning his dagger in his hand skillfully. If he's trying to show off his skills with a dagger just to scare me... he succeeded.

As he was just a meter away, I saved the video just in case, if he snatched my phone. I took a step back. He was glaring at me weirdly as if checking me out. I felt sick while looking at his disgusting expression.

"So, this is a face that makes all infamous mafias go crazy." He blabbers in a way, I flinched. His eyes were fixed on my face. "What if I make you a lot beautiful!?" He asked while looking at his sharp blade.

Oh no...

He can't...

I tightly clenched the strip of my bag in my hand.

Then the other one start walking towards us and stand beside his partner. Almost towering over me. He had a bottle in his hand. I narrowed my eyes and saw a skull sign... And that was enough as hell for me to know what could be inside that damn bottle. My eyes widened as I looked up at them. They smirked evilly as they finally saw horror on my face.

"You can't do that... Let me go... Please." I heard a little voice coming out of me.

I don't want to hurt my self-pride but at the moment I can beg too - if that makes them go away. They laughed out to hear that as if I told them a granny joke.

They can just kidnap me all they want but why do they have to do something vicious like cutting my face or throwing a damn acid at me.

"Let's make a deal... You call your boss whoever he is and I'll talk to him. Or... Or if you want money then let me call my dad..." I was talking too fast... desperately.

I held my cell phone to dial the number and the guy slapped my hand with the damn dagger. My cell phone fell on the ground. Then I saw a red line appearing on the backside of my hand.

I looked up at him, and one thing is clear... they are not messing with me.

As an action-reaction my other hand flew up and hit his damn face hard. He groaned in pain. He wiped his lips and saw blood on his fingers. He took a step towards me madly.

I let go of the bag and let it fell on the ground. It made a little noise. I swear, I didn't mean to fight back... I was just... trying to negotiate and... I need to get out of here, but I cannot run back home...