Extra: Chris

Surreal. That's how Maya felt about all this situation. She couldn't believe she was discussing with her wife the actual possibility of Chris, being part of her daughter's life.

"Do we actually want him to be in Luna's life?" Maya asked the brunette that sat next to her in bed. She wasn't able to hide the fact that she didn't want her girl to have anything to deal with that man. That man that had failed to protect her.

"It's not about what we want bambina" Carina said softly as she caressed the blonde's arm "It's about what's best for her" she stated not really convinced herself.

Maya knew her wife was right, as hard as it was to accept it Luna deserved to know where she came from, and part of that involved her father. The blonde just didn't want her little girl to get hurt again. She remembered every bit of how Luna was when she came back from Chris' house. She was completely broken, shattered in pieces Carina and her had to pick up to glue back together.

The girl was finally at a point where her moms were able to see hints of the Luna she was before everything exploded. That sweet, kind, happy Luna was trying to be seen, picking through every window she could get, showing that she was still there, but she needed a little help. Neither Maya nor Carina wanted to risk the progress she had made by rushing her into something the girl wasn't ready for

"Mamma" a voice suddenly interrupted them. When they turned to the room's door, they were able to see a little siluete that looked at them as she waited to be called "Mommy" the girl whispered this time, making both of her moms know something was bothering her. Luna only called Maya like that when either she wanted something, or she was overwhelmed and needed some comfort.

The trial was finally over. After a few months, when Luna was strong enough and surrounded by her family, they decided to start the trial against Lucas. It was a long process for everyone. It involved lots of interviews, lots of meetings and lots of sessions but finally it was over.

Lunas was emotionally and mentally drained. The fact that she had to tell the story multiple times and be questioned about it made her feel extremely powerless. Why would she make something like that up? To that we add the fact that she had to face Lucas which her moms were not happy about

Luna waited out of court accompanied by her moms, each one on each side of her. Both of them made sure Luna was as okay as she could be considering the situation.

Carina held tightly to her daughter's hand as Maya run her fingers through the girl's hair. They both could see how exhausted the girl looked, how tired she was of all of this.

The only thing Luna could think was how much she wanted for this to be over. She wanted to go home and cuddle with her sister and her moms while they watched a movie. She wanted to forget Lucas'  face, she wanted to forget she was ever at that house and keep going.

However, that was not possible, and she realized that when a not so pleasant voice made the girl tense at its sound.

Luna slowly looked up where she saw the man that wouldn't leave her mind for the first time since it happened. He was walking with two people on its sides that by the look of them, were his lawyers. The brunette couldn't control her own body as it started shaking. Her breath was cut short, and her chest started to tighten.

This for sure didn't go unnoticed by the couple. Carina centered her attention straight away on her girl, trying to get her to breath better and to only focus on her. Yet, on the other side, Maya wanted to see the bastard that was causing her daughter all the distress. When she lifted her gaze, she saw him. She saw him and felt disgusted as rage ran through all her body which was the trigger for the following events.