31. The shopping maniac

Începe de la început

.

I hastily walked to my house but stopped on my track as someone was looking up the building where I live, he was standing in the shadow of a tree so I can't see clearly but he kept looking around and then back up to... possibly my window?

Please, no. No more troubles! I've completed my today's quota... And I've reached my limits.

My legs thinks faster than my smart brain. I just turned around and ran back. The guy didn't see me because I came from the other side today. I wanted to sneak into my own building but he was standing in front of the damn entrance.

.

I run to the same car, which was just about to leave.

I slapped the window. Pol lower the glass. He looked puzzled to see me back.

"Did you forget something?" Arm asked.

"N-no actually..." I choose not to tell them "Can you..." I tried to think for something "Can you guys dropped me off at the Seven Eleven Store?" I was a short of breath.

"...", "..." They both looked at each other.

"I'm kinda hungry so... can you?" I know I suck at lying but I'm desperate.

"No!" Suddenly the window of backside slides and a head appear. I stood stupefied. Did he just say, no?

I took a step back, even though I'm desperate my self-respect didn't allow me to beg for a damn ride.

"Sure." I said shortly and start walking.

Well, I wasn't lying, I'm starving right now. I will just go to the store, eat something, waste some of the time then come back later. Hopefully the guy would disappear then.

Sigh! I just don't want to walk anymore.

When does my life becomes this pathetic!?

I was walking then I heard familiar high-pitched shouting. I don't know what he wants now but I didn't have anything left to give let alone attention.

"Miss Amy? Please get in the car." Pol said in his heavy voice while driving besides me.

"It's okay you guys can go."

"Get in the car. I was kidding." Tankhun was half outside the window now. At this rate, I won't be surprised if he fell down on his face. I ignored him. "Are you deaf? I said, I was joking. Now hop in..."

"Thanks, but no thanks!" I said flatly without looking at his face. He leaned back inside. Good!

They were still driving besides me, suddenly the door slide opened and two hands grabbed my arm and freaking pulled me inside.

My eyes widen, jaw dropped open. Shocking hell, what was that...!!!!

Tankhun leaned forward to my side and slide the door to shut it.

It took me a minute to realize what this damnable guy did. I wanted to shout at him for touching me but I don't have any energy left. I'm kinda feel dizzy too.

I rubbed my arm where he touched and leaned back to rest my throbbing head on the seat. I know they were staring at me. Perhaps waiting for some kind of reaction.

"Are...are you okay?" He asked besides me in half concerned, half conscious.

"No." I answered softly. I don't have the energy to lie or just act tough.

"Pol, let's go to the hospital." He said without even wasting a second. Why does it feel like he just ordered his friend?!?

"No need. Just drop me off at Seven Eleven Store." I murmured.