Chapter 244: Sea, Smiles, and Shenanigans (pt. I)

Start from the beginning

Well, sunscreen wasn't the only one Yuna made. With Grey guiding her, she also made a few more cosmetic products and medicine they might need later. It was enough products for her to start her own pharmacy.

"Then, shall we head to our sheds now?" [Grey]

"N... No, wait a moment, Grey... My legs have given out..." [Helen]

Meanwhile, everyone else was still kneeling on the ground, unable to move their legs. The moment their nervousness faded away, their strength finally left their legs and they just gave out, hearts still beating restlessly.

The only ones who could stand were the Aldridges who were used to such things, Bella who still hasn't grasped what just happened, and the married couple, Kris and Aria who were calm as one can be.

"Hahaha. You really did a number on them, didn't you?" [Kris]

"Ugh... I didn't mean it, you know?" [Grey]

"Yeah, sure, sure, let's just go with that." [Kris]

The sun climbed higher in the sky and the waves continued to turn and splash. After a few moments of rest, Grey finally led everyone to their resting sheds and oriented them about a couple of things.

And since it will be a two-day outing, Grey and Yuna have already asked the Beldons if everyone could stay over. Well, in case the others don't want to, they've already asked around Jiro about a couple inns available in Lista.

"Grey, should I just put our baggage here?" [Helen]

"Yeah, do just that." [Grey]

"Okay~! And I'll also be borrowing some bags, okayー" [Helen]

"Hm? Is something... wro... ng..." [Grey]

It was all too sudden. Before Helen could even finish his request, she suddenly halted on her words and looked at the direction behind Grey with eyes full of surprise. Grey followed suit after her, also stopping as soon as he saw the same sight.

Walking on the pearly white beach was an angel draped in white swimsuit, showing off her slender and beautiful figure. All her curves were perfect and her eyes matched the blue sea, sparkling just as brightly as her silver hair fluttered in the salty breeze.

As for her swimsuit, it was a little on the conservative side, with cloth draping around her shoulders and a piece of thin, silky fabric wrapping around her waist and covering one of her legs. A blue-ribboned beach hat was what crowned her head.

"Waah~! Yuna, you're so cute!" [Helen]

Streaking like lightning, Helen quickly rushed towards Yuna and gave her a big and tight embrace. Her eyes were sparkling brightly as she looked at Yuna's figure, allured even when she was a woman herself.

"Does it really suit me?" [Yuna]

"Of course! You're very cute! Like, super, super cute! Right, Grey?!" [Helen]

"A-Ah... Yeah... It really suits you. You look very beautiful..." [Grey]

Grey, who was previously frozen as she stared at Yuna, was caught off guard by Helen's question, but he still managed to convey his sincerest thoughts, face turning red as his heart started beating faster and faster.

Well, he wasn't the only one. As soon as Yuna heard his compliment, her face also started burning up. It was the first time she wore such a swimsuit, after all. Still, she was happy to have made an effort to pick one. A single compliment made it worth it.

"My~! Grey, you're turning red~!" [Helen]

"Shut up..." [Grey]

A teasing smile afloat on Helen's face, the waves continued to turn. Soon, everyone was in their swimsuits, showing off their figures to everyone else. They all wore different kinds of clothing, the designs serving as a testament to their identities.