CHARACTER SKETCH

ABHIMANYU BIRLA:

The male protagonist of the story. Rich, arrogant, ruthless businessman with no nonsense attitude and the looks of Greek God. Despite belonging to the rich elite Birla family, he started AB industries 12 years ago from scratch which is now one of the top most companies of the world. He has 2 brothers and a sister. His siblings are his life who stays with him in Mumbai. If sources are to be believed, he hates his father with passion.

AJAY BIRLA:

Younger brother of Abhimanyu. Very straight-forward, hot-headed with the heart of gold. The top cardiologist of Mumbai who take cares of Birla hospital branches in India. Even though he hates his father, he takes care of Birla hospitals established by him because Birla Hospitals is his mother Manjari Birla's dream. He respects his elder brother. Abhimanyu is the father he never had. His loves and pampers his 2 younger siblings and save them from Abhimanyu's wrath if they got caught in any trouble.

ANYA BIRLA:

Birla family is blessed with a girl child after 5 generations. So, Anya Birla is the pampered princess. She is the heart of Birla Family. Abhimanyu can't handle tears in her eyes. Studying MBA First year in one of the top universities in Mumbai. Beauty with Brains. Never mess with her.

AARAV BIRLA:

Spoiled-pampered brat of Birla Family. Respects his elder brother Abhimanyu and treats him like a father and loves him to the infinity. Loves Ajay and uses him as his shield in-front of Abhimanyu. Anya is his partner in crime. So, most of the time both gets punished from Abhimanyu. Studying BBA First year. Music is his passion and wants to become a businessman like his brother.

MANJARI BIRLA:

Late mother of Birla Siblings. She is an angel. She used to run many NGOs for the welfare of woman and children. She died when Aarav was 10.

HARSHWARDHAN BIRLA:

Father of Birla Siblings. Money-minded. Judges people based on their blood lineage. Hates his late wife as he thinks that she is reason why his children hate him but never once thought that it is his behavior due to which his is left out from family. Stays out of the country most of the time to take care of Birla hospital branches spread world-wide.

AKSHARA SINGHANIA:

Only princess of Singhania empire. Lives with her brother Aryan Singhania. Even though there are no kings and queens these days, Singhania's are considered as Royal Family in Udaipur. Even though she is the princess of Udaipur, she is very down to earth and runs many NGOs, schools.... She is the exact carbon copy of Manjari Birla. There is a rule in the royal family that the sons/daughters before joining the business are supposed to spend 1 year as a normal human-being hiding their identity. She completed her business and selected Mumbai to live in for 1 year.

ARYAN SINGHANIA:

Prince of Udaipur and Elder brother of Akshara. Know more about him in the story.