EPILOGUE

Epilogue| Destiny

It's my wedding day and to start the day I've gotten only five hours of sleep. I literally woke up at five a.m. on the hour, and for thirty minutes I tried to get myself back to rest before the stampede of women came into my bridal suite. Trying to give me the full glam, I sit on this large house's window sill. That holds the entires bridal party, while my groom and the rest of the groomsmen are housed.

But I'm not focused on that, I'm focused on the summer sun rising to the left of the view of my window. I'm going to remember this day for the rest of my life. I've been stressing over this day for the past year, practically pulling my hair out.

No really though, this sew-in was way too expensive to be pulling out.

Pondering out in the wonderland that is in my mind, my phone rings on the bedside stand. Rising from my seat near the window, scanning the name. Grinning at my phone, before picking it up, "Hello, mister, what are you doing up so early?"

"I should be asking you the same thing," he scoffs. "See me, I wake up early every morning to work out, and that doesn't exclude my wedding day."

"Is that so?"

"It is, so when I get out of the shower and decide to take a look out of the window. You could understand how I would be surprised that Ms. Thompson, the future Mrs. Walker in about six hours, is sitting at the window. Looking beautiful of course-" Taking a few strides back to the window, to see him standing there in his towel with the phone in his hand. "-You can see how I would be surprised, especially since my wife doesn't wake up before nine a.m.," he chuckles. After smiling back at him, then suddenly moved quickly away from the view of the window.

"Where'd you go?" he asked.

"Trevor," I whined. "We're not supposed to see each other before the wedding, it's bad luck."

"Nini," he pleads. "I want to see you, I don't care about no dumb ass superstition."

"Well I do," I grumbled. "I'm sure you have plenty of pictures of me in your phone, you can look at that."

"I don't want to look at those pictures, I want to see my woman right now. Sitting in that window sill, because I want to admire her in the flesh."

I stayed quiet.

"Nini," he spoke. "Come to the window, I want to talk."

"We're talking right now."

"Come, baby just five minutes, I need to see you right now," he begged.

I love it when he begs.

Rolling my eyes, "Fine, five minutes, that's it." Sliding back into the window's view outside. Watching my man who has changed out of his towel, into some shorts.

"There you are," he whispered into the phone. "I couldn't sleep last night without you, baby."

"Really? You sure it wasn't because you were thinking about how you are about to be tied down to one woman for the rest of your life."

"No, I'm ready to make you my wife, no doubt about it. It was hard sleeping without you in our bed. But, what about you? Why you up?"

"I don't my body just woke up early as shit. And couldn't fall asleep after, maybe I knew I needed some time to myself before the tornado of our mothers come storing in the room."

He grinned, "Yeah, I could definitely do that shit starting in an hour or two, good luck, my love."

"Yeah, yeah."

"But, I'm lowkey ready for this day to be over so that we could fast-forward to the honeymoon, I haven't made love to my wife in a week."

"Is that all you care about?"