TWENTY

Chapter Twenty| Trevor

I've got too much on my mind.

Nini's birthday is coming up, plus the AFC championship game is coming up in a couple of days. Things with Nini and I have been great. Back-to-back dates, and football practices. Traveling from Cincinnati to D.C. over and over again. I don't know how I've been doing it. Basically just running off adrenaline at this point. 

But, today she is flying in to come to stay with me. Before the game tomorrow, I had to get her a driver, because I would be at practice when her plane arrived. I hired a personal chef to be at my house, to set up dinner for us. 

I walk towards my low Aston martin in the practice facility parking lot.

Only a twenty-five-minute drive back home. 

...

"Nini," I call out through the house.

Walking towards the living room, Nini sitting on the couch watching The Prisoner of Azkaban. She turns around noticing my presence. 

"Hey, Trev," she sits up on her knees. 

I walk towards the back of the couch, as she leans over and wraps her arms around my shoulders. I place a couple of pecks on her lips. 

"How was practice?" she asked. 

"It was intense, tomorrows game is about to be chaotic." 

She hummed, "well maybe you need to relax." She rubbed my shoulders, "You go put your stuff down and I'll prepare the table. I decided to wait for you before I eat."

"You didn't have to wait," I said.

"I know, but I wanted to."

I picked up my gym bag off the floor, heading upstairs to my bedroom. Taking a quick shower and then headed back downstairs. Nini has the table set up with a steak dinner that my personal chef made. I grab drinks for the both of us from the kitchen, before taking my seat at the dinner table. 

"How was the flight?" I asked.

"It was fine, but there was this crazy lady trying to sneak her cat on the plane. Telling the flight attendants that it was an emotional support animal."

"And what did the flight attendants say?"

"They escorted her off the plane while she scream horrifically," she chuckled. 

"That had to have been traumatizing."

"Nah, I was just laughing the entire time," she took a sip of her drink.

We continue the conversation with our back-and-forth banter. Having her here with me is everything I could have wanted and more. When we both finished, we cleaned up the dining room and went back into the living room to finish the movie she started. 

We cuddled up near each other. As the movie played on, all her focus is on the TV. While mine is on her, like always. I don't know, I just feel like she could disappear at any moment. I place a peck on her forehead. 

She tilts her head up to look at me, before kissing my lips. My palm glides down her upper thigh, palming right below her ass. She moans as I move my hand to roughly grip her ass. Taking the opportunity to slide my tongue into her mouth. She cups my face pulling both of us deeper into the kiss. 

She climbs on top of me, staring into my eyes. As we catch our breaths from what just happened. She grinds her hips into my crotch, I shutter out a low groan.