THIRTEEN

Chapter Thirteen|Destiny

"You ready?" Jayda said from the door. Looks whine as wine in this beautiful white cocktail dress.

 Looks whine as wine in this beautiful white cocktail dress

"Yeah, I'm coming," I call out.

The party is tonight and I'm finishing up getting ready. I started after Jayda cause I had to finish packing my bags to go back home.

Apparently this year, they moved the party on a yacht, I don't know who had the money for that. But, I definitely won't turn down a good yacht-mas party. Even though it is the holiday season I decided not to go with the traditional colors. A blue dress, full-body, because you know I love a full-body dress, hunny.

  A blue dress, full-body, because you know I love a full-body dress, hunny

SORRY THIS AIN'T ORANGE, THIS IS PEACH.

I grab my purse and phone and head out the door with Jayda. Not before taking a couple of pics first. I decided to be the driver because knowing Jayda, she probably going to get fucked up. She claims she isn't, but I know my best friend.

It doesn't take us that long to get to the boat dock. They hand us a wristband, they escort us to the boat. Looking at it now, I'm glad it has indoor parts because it is surely cold out here.

I spot one of my friends who is the host, "Hey girl, you look amazing." He said.

"Hey love, everything looks beautiful."

And I wasn't lying everything did look wonderful. Decorated in Christmas lights and shit, it is so cute.

We showed up fashionably late of course, and the party is already jumping.

After greeting some of our friends that we saw. We went to grab some drinks at the bar and chill for a little bit. They had themed holiday drinks, we decided not to be basic bitches and try them. I tried one and she tried another and then switched, they were pretty good.

Not realizing how much alcohol was in those drinks, we then found our way to the dance floor.

Swaying my hips to the beat, I felt the hardest linebacker's shoulder bump into me.

"Watch where you going, bitch," the person said from behind me.

I quickly turn around cause who the fuck are they talking to, cause it is not me.

I come face to face with a familiar face.

The same blonde trick that I caught with Brandon.

Why the fuck is she even here? She doesn't even go to this school.

"Whatchu say?" I retort, standing over her small frame.

"You heard me, stay the fuck out of my way."

Did she not come over to me?

I see Jayda come into my vision, noticing this girl ruining the vibe.

"Girl, don't come over here starting this mess. Go sulk in a corner or something. Stop tryna start something because you feel like it," I spoke up.

"Bye-bye," Jayda added.

Blondie rolled her eyes and walked away. RIght into the corner where Brandon happened to be.

"That's the girl I caught with Brandon," I said to Jayda.

"Oh shit, you want me to go beat her ass?" she starts to remove her earrings. 

"No, I'm not going to let those idiots ruin my night." 

Jayda and I headed back to the bar for another drink and took some super cute pics, of course. As much as I was having I kept feeling a certain pair of eyes on me. I turn to see Brandon staring into my soul.

Oh lord, a girl can't have a calm turn up with her bestie without distractions. Jayda figured out they had game rooms, so we decided to go play beer pong. We played against some sorority sisters, Jayda went first and missed horribly.

"Either you suck or those drinks definitely got to your head," I laughed.

"Let's just blame it on the drinks, okay?" she grins.

I went and redeemed us from Jayda's terrible shot.

The sorors drank up, but soon after Jayda and I were drinking too.

At that point, we had to stop the game because both teams were too far gone to continue playing.

I needed to sober up quickly, so I went to go find some food.

There was an entire buffet near the bar, I don't when that got there. Because it wasn't there earlier.

Fixing myself a plate, and sat down at a table. The mac n' cheese went crazy, so I was messing it up.

Then, Brandon sat next to me, "Can we talk?"

I rest my head down in defeat, can I be left alone for once?

"Look, I'm sorry for hurting you, but I won't let your family break us apart." he continues, "I know they didn't really like me, but you shouldn't let them decide your decisions."

"Boy, what are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about your brothers coming after me. I know they convinced you to let them handle me." 

I am beyond confused right now. "Brandon," I hold my hands out. "What did my brother do to you?"

"What do you mean?"

I sigh, "Can you not be an idiot for once, just tell me what happened between you and my brothers."

He stutters out, "They came to my apartment, and jumped me. That's why I got all these bruises."

They did what?

"When did this happen?"

"A couple of days ago."

Those fucking idiots, I get that they didn't like him but this is too far.

"I'm so sorry, Brandon, about what my brothers did. I had nothing to do with it."

"It's okay, sweetness, you don't have to lie to me. I understand that you were upset about me hurting you, it was only right for you to act this way."

I swear his ego is just too much, there is no way in hell that I would still want him after he cheated on me. 

Blondie popped up out of nowhere, clutching onto his shoulder. "Bran Bran, can you take me home now?"

Eww. I need to clean my eyes out with bleach, after seeing them interact with each other. 

"Hold on," He pointed his finger up at her, while she mean mugged me. 

Brandon came towards my ear, "I'm gonna fight for us." Then walked away with his dog.

You literally can't make this shit up. 

I don't know whether to be upset with my brothers for invading my personal life or Brandon for thinking I want him back. 

I have a headache, and I'm ready to end this night already. 

...

Sorry, for the late update. I've been having writer's block. Plus Jersey is in a heatwave right now, and it is making me super sluggish.