TWENTY-NINE

Chapter Twenty-Nine| Trevor

"Bonjour amour, tu me manque en moi, we have to meet again after I get back from Milan. I don't appreciate you treating me like I'm your pute. Call me back, au revoir. Muah." Another voicemail from Eleanor. (Hello love, I miss you inside me) (Whore) (Goodbye)

She's been ringing me down about us getting together again. I met her about a month ago in Italy, at the Versace Fashion house. They had an after-party after one of their biggest runways shows invited some of the world's most A-list celebs. With me being on that list and her being in the show. We were bound to meet that night.

Since then, it's been drunken, lonely nights, and her being the only person that would come from anywhere in the world to my home in Ohio to have sex.

But, that was it, sex. Just sex, nothing more. A part of me feels like she knows that, but doesn't want to admit to herself that it is just that.

Even with that, it doesn't matter if she caught feelings. Every time I fucked her, every time I ripped her closes off, I didn't give a fuck about her. The only person I thought of during our time of intercourse was Nini.

The way she smelled, the way she moaned, how every time I hit her g-spot, her body would collapse in my arms. But with every stroke, Eleanor would scream her lungs out, like she saw a ghost. I don't know why the fucked she screams, but it pissed me off. So much, so that I stuffed a piece of the bedsheet in her mouth of her to shut her ass up.

As fucked up as it was, I didn't even feel bad.

And now as I listen to these desperate ass voicemails, my woman is getting dressed up to meet with another man. Like, who the hell is this, Jabari? He can't make her moan like I do, can't make her cum as I do. I know for a fact his ass don't got no Super Bowl title.

'But, he got yo woman, tho?', the voice in my head spoke.

"Mane, shut the fuck up," I said out loud.

"Who the hell are you talking to?" I jumped back at the sound of Tyler's voice.

I shake my head, dismissively. "Nobody, mane."

He sits down, "So, I was thinking maybe we should go to that party everyone is talking 'bout."

"What party is everyone talking 'bout?"

He kissed his teeth, "The one Jayda going to." I squit my eyes, "I mean, we are graduates too, of the class of 2021, but graduates, nonetheless. And I was thinking how dope would it be if a SuperBowl champ went to go party with them."

I point my finger, "You know what I think you're right. But, how are we gonna get there? Ion got the address."

"Don't worry bout that, I got that all figured out," he smirked.

...

Destiny

"You ain't tell me this was a club party?"

"It's fine you look good, that's all that matters," Jayda said.

I smooth down the front of my dress, listening to the booming bass of Future's, Jumpman song, playing throughout the club. Heading towards the bar, for something to drink.

"Aye, this next song right here is for all of my class of 2022 graduates in the building right now, y'all grinded out and now it's time for y'all to turn the fuck up."

The intro for 'Good Life,' by Kanye West from his Graduation album, was just enough to get the crowd hyped up.

Jayda and I toasted our drinks to the good life. Taking a long and much-needed sip.

"Opp, don't look now, but I think Jabari is making his way over here."

"You're lying," I choke out.

"I wish I was..." Jayda said, before continuing Jabari interrupted the conversation.

"Hey Des," he spoke up to me. "Jayda," he waved to her before he pivoted his attention to me. "I'm glad you could make it tonight, didn't think you would show up."

"Why would you think that?"

"After all of that stalking shit, you went through with Brandon. He did go all Joe Goldberg, on your ass. Would've thought you would have sworn off men or sumn."

And now I'm regretting I didn't continue doing that.

"Yeah, who would've thought," I spoke awkwardly.

"Ain't he cheats on you too?"

My nigga, what is wrong with you?

Before I could speak the DJ wanted everyone to listen up. "Aye, y'all listen up, we got a V.I.P guest up in this bitch. SuperBowl champ, Bengals Quarterback, Trevor Walker."

what the hell.

Trevor stood up next to the DJ in the booth, while Jabari let out the girliest squeal. Like what be wrong.

"What the fuck is up D.C., y'all better be ready to turn the up fuck up."

Somehow in this packed club, his eyes meet with mine. He smirks, lifting the mic to his mouth. "Hey, Nini," he spoke, blowing a kiss to me.

This motherfucker.

...

"What are you doing here?" I spoke.

"I was invited here," Trev said.

"By who?"

"Does it matter? You don't want to party with a SuperBowl champ."

"When are you gonna let that go, it was four months ago. LET IT GO."

I search around the vibrant club for Jayda. Not seeing her anywhere on the dance floor.

Trevor leans down to my ear, "Look for your boyfriend?"

I roll my eyes, "I'm looking for Jayda."

He points his finger to one of the sitting/ hookah sections, Jayda locking lips with Tyler, my brother. "She's a little busy."

"Oh my god, I don't have time for this right now."

I look back at Trevor, who was laughing. Before I could scold him, Jabari came and interrupted me.

"Bro, can I get a picture with you?" Jabari asked Trevor.

"Of course, bro," he smiled in my face. "What's your name?"

"It's Jabari," he spoke.

"Well, it is nice to meet you, Jabari," Trevor spoke to Jabari, yet he is still focused on me.

"Hey, Des, can you take a picture of us?" He hands me his phone.

These motherfuckers can't be serious.

"No," Turning my back to both of them and walking away.

...

I was gonna wait until tomorrow but y'all deserve it
<3