Chapter 82 - Unexpected

Start from the beginning

"I don't know." She shrugs her shoulders again, fiddling with her fingers.

"Wouldn't you want me to, though?"I ask softly looking down.

She stops playing with her fingers and her eyes slowly meet mine, she quickly drops her eyes her smile fading slowly.

"God, she's so beautiful..."

"Well, yeah, but..." She stutters, trailing off.

"But what?"

"Nothing..." she whispers softly. I look down at her, and I see her eyes closed as she begins to drift off to sleep. I smile gently and kisses her head holding her close.

"I love you..." I whisper.

Tatiana's POV

I sleepily open my eyes as the early morning sun, streams through the room. I groan and turns my head seeing Michael fast asleep, his arms wrapped around me still. I blink sleepily and turns my head over, seeing the clock.

"Shit..." I whisper. I have a photoshoot at 8. I should have gotten up an hour ago. I look at Michael as I try to get up, but his grip on me tightens. I forgot how damn cute he looked when he was sleeping. And he never made a sound. I wanted so badly to just stay and cuddle up with him for another few hours but I had to be out the house. I slowly ease myself out of his arms, and slides off the bed. I shiver as the cold air hits me.

I wash my face, and adds moisturizer to my skin and brushes my teeth. I put my hair back in a ponytail. I change into black leggings, flats, and a white t-shirt with a simple gold watch, and gold chain choker.

"Headed to the studio for a little while. Be back by eleven or noon." - T

I leave a short and simple note on the nightstand next to Michael's side of the bed.

I turns off the lights and quietly tip-toes out the room and down the stairs into the living room. I make myself a quick cup of coffee and pours it into a paper cup so I can enjoy it during the drive to Westlake Studios. I grab a quick pastry (Neverland has the best) before grabbing my black Michael Kors handbag off the counter before I go down another flight of stairs and into the garage, where my car is at, since Quincy's nephew dropped it off before my arrival.

I get in turning on the radio as I pull out driving to the studio. After the accident, most people would be freaked out to drive. But I needed the freedom. Badly....

"By chance his girlfriend came across a needle and soon she did the same
At home there are seventeen-year-old boys and their idea of fun
Is being in a gang called 'The Disciples'
High on crack and totin' a machine gun....."

I take a sip of coffee as I listen to Prince, bobbing my head to the music as I start to think about last night staring at the road. Michael seemed so sincere, and I forgave him. At the same time, I was still cautious. What if he changes again, and I get my heart broken again? I take a hard swallow of coffee at the thought. I might love him deep down, but I can't say it yet....until I know, he's being real.

I finally pull up to the set, where the shoot is. I get out with my purse dangling from my arm, with my coffee in one hand, and the pastry in the other. I close the car door with my hip and a voice comes from behind me.

"Hey.."

I freeze as I feel my heart sink. I close my eyes for a moment and slowly turns around staring into those sea blue eyes.

"Tatiana.." he breathes out slowly as I push past him. "Tatiana...wait!" he says as he runs after me as I keep walking angrily.

"Stay away from me, Paul." I say walking faster. "I don't want to hear it."

"I just wanted to protect you!" I scoff as he walks after me just as fast.

"Tatiana, please.." he grabs my arm gently pulling me back, his face full of remorse.

"L-listen Tat" he sighs. "You have every right to hate me, and not speak to me. But god, I was an idiot." he says staring in my eyes. "I shouldn't have ever done that to you, and it was so fucking stupid."

"Then why did you, Paul?!" I say shrugging him off. "So you can get me in bed, or something, or make my life more fucked?!"

"No." he looks up at me his eyes burning in mine. "Because I'm in love with you."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

I'm sorry for the super long wait, school was super busy. You know...senior year and all...

I finally graduated with a 3.3 gpa!!! <3 <3 <3 Yaya! I'm so happy!!

But I was really struggling with this chapter because I couldn't think of what to write, so I apologize if this chapter sucks. I'd love it if you guys comment suggestions for the next chapters!

xoxoxo,

moonwalkergal