foreward.

he sat on the arm chair facing the window, his leg moving up and down in a quick pace. glass of whiskey in one hand and his cell phone in the other.

jaw clenched.

he had proof, evidence of what he suspected.

his wife of 2 years... his partner of 6 had been having an affair.

yet he couldn't bring himself to believe it. it seemed almost unbelievable, that this woman he cherished and loved could betray him in this way, with her boss.

the long business trips, the constant coming in late, business meetings that took hours on end, the phone calls. it all mad sense.

yet he refused to believe.

refused to believe she could betray his trust.

they were meant to get married. their parents arranged this from birth. they were meant to fall in love. they were meant to be together.

and yet he was here, in his photography studio, instead of his apartment he shared with her.

drinking away his sorrows, waiting for a sign on what to do.

he pressed his phone to his forehead, knowing he shouldn't. but she deserved to know.

he pulled it down, squinting at the screen seeing the social media of an unsuspecting victim, like he once was, himself.

moon nari.

her profile picture was herself looking up into the eyes of the man he now despised.

she seemed so happy, just like him. like he was only a matter of days before.

he clicked the message button.

'hello, i know you may not remember me, but we met once before at an event. my wife jeon micha works for your husband. i would like to meet and have a conversation with you regarding your husband and my wife. please contact me back, we can meet and i can explain. chae hyungwon.'

then he hit send.