Chapter 61

Chapter 61

    "Master is very tired after practicing all day." Yun Qian emphasized "tired", and then said, "I'm exhausted even when I come back at night, and it's autumn now..."

    She touched Yan Muqing's fox ears, holding a pair of fingers between her fingers. A fox fur, "Autumn is the season for foxes to shed their hair. If the master sleeps with the fox at night, he has to get up early the next day to tidy the fur on the sheets, which will disrupt the master's cultivation rhythm."

    Yun Qian hinted. , "As an obedient, sensible and intelligent fox, what should you do?"

    "Simple." Yan Muqing said confidently, "I can take care of it.

    " Her own answer was wrong, she brutally attacked under Yan Muqing's frowning eyebrows, "In this game, you are a very ordinary fox, you can't transform into a human form, and you don't have a strong cultivation base, so this There's no way."

    Yan Muqing thought that being an ordinary fox was no different from that stupid dog, so naturally he couldn't handle it. The only way to solve this problem was to sleep separately from the owner.

    Yan Muqing was considering whether to give up the game. Yun Qian knew that Yan Muqing was in a dilemma. She knew that a game could not go on without rewards and upgrades, so she said, "Although you are an ordinary fox now, you can pass Opportunity to cultivate myself."

    "I can cultivate myself." Yan Muqing didn't think any opportunity could come faster than his own cultivation.     Yun Qian shook her head, "No, the rules of the game are like this, you can only practice by chance. Otherwise, if you cultivate yourself, you can tell me what realm you want

    . Isn't this game boring?"

What realm is really too simple.

    Yan Muqing nodded to signal Yun Qian to continue, and took the fox fur from Yun Qian's hand.

    "The way to get an opportunity, you need to get it from the question the master asks you every time, and give you another chance to answer the question I just asked you." Yun Qian pinched his fox ears, "What should you do? What?"

    In the end, it was the chance in Yun Qian's mouth and the follow-up story that aroused Yan Muqing's curiosity, after all, in the eyes of the owner, he is just an ordinary fox, no different from a pet. Wouldn't it be different?

    He was looking forward to Yun Qian's reaction at that time.

    Yan Muqing made a choice and said reluctantly, "I should go to the guest room to sleep."

    Seeing his fox ears hanging down, Yun Qian said calmly, "That night you ate the elixir brought back by the master, cultivated the inner elixir, and became a An ordinary fox of the inner alchemy."

    Hearing Yun Qian say this, Yan Muqing understood what opportunity is, as long as he answered correctly, his cultivation would improve.

    The speed of opportunity to improve cultivation is too slow.

    As a red fox demon, he was born with an inner core, and it didn't take long for him to transform into a human form.

    But in this so-called game, he can only slowly improve his cultivation like an ordinary fox, and refining the inner alchemy is just the beginning.

    This made Yan Muqing feel very strange. He felt that he had started to cultivate again. Maybe men are naturally more concerned about such things as cultivation, so when faced with the situation in which he is just a chick in the game, he will think about it when he is depressed. To break this situation as soon as possible.