Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    Yan Muqing was shocked when she heard the words, and her sluggish appearance was instantly revived with blood, and she looked at her with bright eyes with anticipation on her face.

    Yun Qian: "..."

    She suddenly felt that this method was not necessary. If he was so easy to coax, maybe he could buy some sweet cakes in the future?

    He must be very fond of food, he was drunk the last time he ate it secretly.

    Yun Qian thought of how he was drunk last time, and the corners of her lips curved.

    "Come on Qianqian." After a while, Yan Muqing couldn't wait any longer, he stuck up and urged her.

    Yun Qian patted his hand away, "Do you still want to mark, sit down and don't move."

    Yan Muqing sat down in a proper manner.

    He did sit there honestly and didn't move, but Yun Qian was a little nervous when she looked at him with those extremely beautiful eyes. She didn't seem to be in such a mood when facing him before, and she could even comment on his appearance in her heart.

    Now, there is no way to face it with ease. Is it because you care about it and you are afraid?

    Yun Qian's hand was on his earlobe. She liked his ears very much, they would turn red when she pinched them, and the fox's ears would vibrate, which was very interesting.

    Sure enough, his ears turned red again.

    "Why are your ears red easily?" Yun Qian asked.

    Yan Muqing said without reservation, "...the ears are the weak point." It is also a very sensitive place.

    "Does it hurt when I bit your fox ear last time?" Yun Qian whispered against his ear, the warm breath made his scalp a little numb.

    "It's a little bit, but it's very comfortable..." The last word was replaced by a suppressed "um" in his nasal voice, but he showed her his comfortable voice without hesitation.

    Yun Qian's ears were hot, and Bei Ji loosened his earlobe, "Does this kind of force hurt?"

    "It doesn't hurt." Yan Muqing's breathing was a little heavy, he hugged her to absorb the good smell from her body, what should I do, she just bit his ear, he already wanted to have sex.

    Yun Qian noticed that the front of his clothes was a little open. It should have been messed up when he rushed at her before. Half of his straight collarbone was exposed, exuding a sweet smell. Her palms were placed on the back of his hot neck. Crystal beads of sweat have already appeared, Yun Qian's eyes paused slightly, and he lowered his head.     Yan Muqing felt a soft coolness on the side of his neck, but the coolness was like a fire, which made him tense, and then there was a slight tingling pain. She bit him, not just biting.     Yun Qian felt the pulse on his neck beating, and the heat was transmitted to her mouth through the delicate skin, and she was reluctant to let go.     When Yun Qian let go of Yan Muqing, she regretted leaving a light red mark on his cold and white neck. That little color was too conspicuous on his skin, making him even more attractive.     Especially when he looked at her with red eyes and drooping eyelashes now, he looked very angry.     When he was angry, the end of his eyes would turn red. He was easily angry, and she didn't want to show it to others.     Just as Yun Qian was about to take care of his clothes, Yan Muqing grabbed his wrist to see if he could cover it.     "Qianqian, I think..." Before he could finish speaking in a hoarse voice, Yun Qian had already read his thoughts in his eyes. She stretched out her hand to cover his lips and said coldly, "No, you don't want to."     Yan Muqing took her hand away, put her arms around her, and spoke in a more skilled tone, "Qianqian, please."     He said this again . words!     His recent attitude seems to be surprisingly soft, which was obviously not the case before.     "Didn't you just come yesterday... how about your transition period?" Yun Qian was puzzled by smelling the thicker and stronger scent emanating from him, which seemed to become stronger every time he got close to her. .     "I don't know." His transition period seemed a little short.