Chapter 5

Chapter 5

    "I put a plum blossom seal on your neck. Your soul has been linked to my life. If I die, the plum blossom seal will burn your soul, and you will die too."

    Yun Qian reached out and touched it. At the back of the neck, you can vaguely feel the shape of a plum blossom. She was not sure whether the plum blossom seal that Yan Muqing said was really so magical, but she dared not verify it. If it was true that he died and she died as Yan Muqing said, it would be over.

    Yun Qian pulled her hand away, "You are my spiritual pet now, what should I be afraid of? You can't refuse any of my orders, so why not leave you alive?" She didn't expect that one day she would be able to say such domineering words , "Don't say more, quickly start the formation for your master."

    Yan Muqing's face was gloomy, but his mouth really answered "Not much to say" and couldn't speak, and his hand couldn't restrain himself to start the teleportation formation.

    Yun Qian looked at Yan Muqing's articulated hand still stubbornly doing the final confrontation, the corner of her lips hooked, "Come on." When the

    voice landed, his hand slammed on the teleportation array, Yan Muqing's face was already Black in white.

    After Jin Mang passed, Yun Qian and Yan Muqing appeared at the bottom of the lake. The stone she stepped on was still under her feet. If she hadn't looked down and saw Yan Muqing squatting there, she would have thought it was just her who went to Chaos Gate. of a dream.

    Yan Muqing, who was burning in anger, was poured into a cavity of lake water for no reason. He coughed, and instead poured more water, and his face became pale. The woman beside him even asked him in surprise, "Why can't you swim if you are a fox?"

    Yan Muqing's body became uncontrollably smaller, and the activation of the teleportation array exhausted the last bit of spiritual power in his body, and he was forced out of his original shape. Blame this woman.

    He must kill her.

    Yun Qian watched this scene in amazement. She squatted down and hugged the red-haired fox on the ground. His fox ears were drooping and his eyes were drooping listlessly.

    - "Why do you look like you are going to die?"

    Cursing him.

    Yan Muqing's angrily eyelids twitched, "Go up while I can hold my breath."

    This is a message to her through the deed seal. This communication method only exists between monks and spiritual pets. It seems that he is very interested in his own spiritual pet. The identity adapts well.

    "But I don't know how to fly, so I'll walk to the lake and take you up there." Yun Qian said and left.

    "Climb up?" This word is too unfamiliar to Yan Muqing. Since he was born, he has relied on spiritual power to do everything. When he encounters enemies later, he is either fighting or on the way to fight. It can be said that he himself and him None of the enemies he encountered had the act of "crawling" like mortals.

    So that he was stunned for a moment, why did she climb?

    After the meeting, Yan Muqing recalled what Yun Qian had just said before he grasped the point, "You don't know how to fly?"

    His tone carried an unacceptable breakdown.

    "To be honest, I just established the foundation."

    "..."

    Yan Muqing resisted the humiliation and sensed Yun Qian's cultivation through the spirit pet seal. As she said, she was really building the foundation.