Chapter 27

Chapter 27

    Yan Muqing knew that what Yun Qian said was the truth. Maybe the promotion of the deed seal could allow him to break through the restriction of the Chaos Gate faster, but the promotion of the deed seal also meant that he accepted the fact of becoming a spiritual pet.

    "No need."

    Yun Qian knew from his face that he was unhappy again, so he ignored him and concentrated on eating.

    Yan Muqing's eyes fell unconsciously on Yun Qian's hamster-like cheek. Yun Qian noticed his gaze and thought he wanted to eat too, so he picked up a piece of cake and handed it to him, "Do you want to eat?"

    Yan Muqing originally wanted to refuse, But watching her cheeks move as she chewed, she took over the pastry by surprise.

    What surprised Yun Qian was that, in her eyes, Yan Muqing, who was always used to messing up, was unusually slow in eating, and with his pale jade-skinned face, he looked like an aristocrat.

    Yun Qian watched him frown and finished eating, then handed him a handkerchief and said with a smile, "You can throw it away after wiping your hands. This handkerchief is the same as your robe. I have wholesaled several hundred pieces."

    Yan Muqing said The sweetness of the pastry in the pastry had not subsided, and at this time, she was not so hot when teasing her. He took the handkerchief.

    He remembered last night, and he stared at Pazi unconsciously.

    After a while, he raised his head restrainedly, and the handkerchief had already been ground to ashes in his hands.

    Yun Qian raised her eyebrows, hating her so much, it was awesome.

    "Master, my lady wants to invite you over to have tea." A woman dressed as a maid stood at their table at some point and said to Yan Muqing.

    Yun Qian thought to herself, Yan Muqing's face really attracts bees and butterflies.

    Yan Muqing raised her eyes and glanced at the maid, and the maid was scared back half a step. She couldn't understand why such a handsome man could have such scary eyes.

    His lips pressed down as if he couldn't smile, and he said coldly, "Go away."

    "Yes... yes!" The maid said and fled.

    Yan Muqing lifted her eyelids and said coldly, "The rotten person."

    Yun Qian looked at him, "What?"

    He didn't answer.

    I thought this episode was over, but they were about to leave, but they were blocked at the entrance of the stairs, and what blocked them was a woman in a luxurious outfit, with delicate makeup on her face and a domineering temperament.

    Originally, Yan Muqing's face was attractive enough, and with the appearance of a woman whose identity was not simple at first glance, people in the teahouse all cast their eyes on them.

    With his years of business experience, Liu He immediately smelled the strife. He was horrified when he saw the lock dragon jade pendant hanging on the waist of the woman in strong suit.

    Others may not know the identity of this woman, but his ancestors have been doing business in this area to this day. What kind of person has not seen before, this jade pendant is recorded in the ancestor's notebook, and this person's identity is the royal family!

    Sang Miao raised her chin and said, "Someone, help me take these two people down." She gave an order, and a dozen men in black appeared from the window of the teahouse.