Chapter 60

Chapter 60

    After returning to Qingjue Peak, except for her, everyone's memory of Weiyu Tower disappeared.

    Wei Yulou was completely erased by Mu Xing. I am afraid that not only this life, but everything about Qingyi in the tenth life will be erased.

    The disappearance of Sang Xiao also proved this.

    Mu Xing didn't want Qingyi's spiritual sense to have a loophole to remain in this world.

    Before Si Yuan left, she left a drop of soul bone essence and blood for her, saying that it could cure the devilish poison. Yun Qian didn't know what was the use of this, because after Siyuan's infection source was gone, the devilish poison would not be wiped out.

    However, Yun Qian still accepted it. If Si Yuan falls into this world again, half of his soul bones are gone, and he becomes the source of infection again. This is really a BBQ.

    Si Yuan said, "I'm leaving."

    Yun Qian could hear the relief in his words, maybe he even showed a satisfied smile, but she couldn't see it.

    In this world, he is too lonely, and no one can see him except those who have planted the devil poison.

    It is a loneliness that no one understands.

    "If you hadn't explored other worlds, you wouldn't have suffered here for so many years," Yun Qian said.     "No one can refuse the

    temptation of the unknown. Even if I choose not to do it at the time, I will think about it every moment in the future."

, looked down at the spell left by Mu Xing on the palm of his hand.

    So this is the purpose that Mu Xing left her with the technique.

    He left her a Pandora's Box, or a Pandora's Box inlaid with diamonds, implying to her "Open it, open it, maybe you will win."

    There was an accident at Tianzhao Mansion, and he said it was Ji He Ji Yu's younger sister, Ji Yu, has a poisonous attack.

    Originally, this was not difficult to control, but Ni Youjue mixed it in. He used medicine to strengthen the demonized Ji Yu, and used the threat not to provide medicine pills to various sects as an excuse to ask people from all sects not to participate. This issue.

    When Yuan Fufeng and Yun Qian came over, Tianzhao Mansion had become a "magic cave".

    Outside the "magic cave" is a barrier built by everyone, which isolates the demonized people inside from the outside world.

    Ni Youjue laughed and said, "It's really a good reincarnation of heaven. Back then, Tianzhao Mansion used the demon poison as an excuse to burn many innocent people, but Ji Yu was infected with the demon poison and the Ji family secretly suppressed it for the sake of fame. "

    Nie Youjue laughed and tears flowed down. Back then, Jingqing was killed by Tianzhao Mansion, and everyone would rather kill a thousand people by mistake than let one person go to someone infected with the devilish poison."

    It was because he was too weak back then that he failed to save Jingqing. Who would believe the words of a wild alchemist who just came out of the mountains?

    Yun Qian finally knew why Ji He needed the elixir so much. It turned out to be to help Ji Yu suppress the demonic poison. Seeing Ni Youjue like this, he and the Ji family had a grudge. No wonder the supply of elixir was not given to the Ji family. .

    Looking at the more and more crazy monsters catalyzed by Ni Youjue's medicine in the enchantment, they bit each other, and the rotten flesh flew. This picture reminded her of the scene when the evil god eats the sea of ​​​​spirits.