Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    Yun Qian deeply substituted herself into the original owner and gave a pertinent answer, "Maybe...he looks good? It may also be his temperament, I don't know."

    "Idiot." Yan Muqing sneered.

    As stupid as his mother.

    "You look for a partner without looking at the skin?" Yun Qian didn't believe that the big devil was such a fresh and refined person.

    This question is difficult for him to answer. Fox demons and humans choose mates differently. It is stipulated in the clan that the red fox clan can only form partners with clansmen. His clansmen have been slaughtered when he was young, so he cannot have a partner in the future.

    Yun Qian saw Yan Muqing's brows furrowed and she was silent, she rolled her eyes, "I knew that you were a layman, and you called me stupid."

    Yan Muqing frowned, "The red fox family judges whether or not by smell. Fitting, doesn't judge people by their appearance like you humans." His eyes froze, thinking of something, and a trace of disgust flashed across his eyes, "The partner you found in your way, who knows whether it is a human or a ghost."

    Yun Qian said to Yan Muqing I agree with the words. Weiyulou is a ghost to the original owner. She is the young sect master of the Long Sword Sect. She should have a smooth life and be admired by others. awful.

    But she refuted Yan Muqing and said, "What is the difference between your red foxes and us humans? The smell is fragrant and the smell is not the same. The essence is not the same. We judge people by their appearance, but you judge people by their taste."

    Yan Muqing sneered, " I've never made a mistake in knowing people by taste. People who kill badly have a rancid smell, cunning people have a fishy smell, and good people are tasteless."

    "Oh? Then what do you say I smell? I am Who?" Yun Qian became interested and looked at him curiously. This is a bit like taking a personality test. She knows what kind of person she is, but she wants to take a test.

    The carved wooden door was wide open, and the quiet night wind blew in, and his sense of smell became sharper unconsciously after Yun Qian asked this question.

    The faint scent that seemed to exist in his breath lingered in his breath, and he frowned slightly.

    Seeing that he was silent, Yun Qian thought he didn't want to say more. She opened her lips and was about to speak, when she saw him pulling her lower lip. Her face was reflected in her deep eyes. When those beautiful eyes stared at people, they looked like It was to suck people in, but Yun Qian didn't dare to look at him for a while.

    There is an inexplicable pressure to meet someone who looks too superior. Yun Qian was about to avoid his eyes when he heard Yan Muqing say slowly, "You should be a cunning person."

    Ha? Cunning person, doesn't she smell fishy?

    After saying this, Yan Muqing returned the bed to her.

    Yun Qian turned her head and saw Yan Muqing sitting quietly on the beauty's couch. His eyelids were half-drooped, and the moonlight fell on his slender eyelashes like a layer of frost. Beauty is beautiful, but unfortunately she has a mouth.

    But looking at this face, the anger she was provoked actually subsided a little.

    Forget it, what do you care about with a fox, it's easy to lose sleep when you get angry at night.

    The news that Yun Qian had formed 444 golden pills quickly spread through the inner disciples throughout the Long Sword Sect. The outer disciples only thought that the inner disciples had gone crazy for their cultivation, and that a broken spiritual root formed a golden core. Dan is impossible, how can it be possible to form four hundred and forty-four golden cores.