Chapter 17

Chapter 17

    She regarded him as a pet, and she touched his ears to humiliate him and destroy his demon heart. After many monsters or beasts are harvested as spiritual pets, the next step is to tame them. She obviously knows this.

    Yan Muqing sneered in her heart, did she think he was an ordinary demon? How naive.

    The weird feeling in his ears disappeared, and Yun Qian had already turned around to make the bed.

    Yan Muqing stretched out his fingers to pick up the tiles on the ground, but he did not use his spiritual power to destroy these tiles.

    In the past few days, he has tried to drive spiritual power, but as long as he uses a little, the spiritual power in his body will leak in large quantities, and the vase is shattered by these leaked aura.

    If he still uses spiritual power now, the tiles on the ground will disappear, but the other vases will be destroyed by the leaked spiritual power. At that time, the woman will scold him in her heart.

    Unexpectedly, the first piece was not successful, and a hole was drawn in the palm of the hand.

    Yan Muqing frowned irritably and covered her eyes to look at Yun Qian. She was folding the quilt with her back to him, and she didn't see him hurt.

    He relaxes, has the first experience, and the rest are relatively simple. He had never thought before that he would one day be weak enough to handle these useless things with his hands.

    Yun Qian made the bed, and there was a knock on the door. When she went to open the door, she saw Jiang Hui and others. She asked, "Are you looking for me?"

    It didn't look like they were looking for trouble.

    "Young Sect Master, I heard that you are going to distribute the Spirit Pill to the entire Long Sword Sect to help the disciples of the Long Sword Sect break through the realm! Is this true?" Jiang Hui said excitedly. He thought that he would also use the news to exchange Yun Qian's elixir, but he did not expect Yun Qian to be so generous.

    "Yeah, this matter has spread in the Long Sword Sect! I didn't expect the Young Sect Master to be so good!" Jiang Hui glared at Zhou Pan before realizing that he was flattering the horse's leg by using the word "even" Now, he hurriedly lowered his head and hid behind Lin Bulu.

    When Yun Qian heard what they said, it was obvious that Wen Ran must have done this. Wen Ran was killing her with one hand, spreading the news to force her to hand over the elixir?

    But if she handed over the elixir, wouldn't she be "washed white", Wen Ran would never want her to be "washed white", unless Wen Ran herself needed the elixir so much that she would not hesitate to pay for it. At the cost of "cleaning" her, she was also asked to hand over the elixir.

    In the original book, Wu Lan secretly gave the elixir to Wen Ran. Wen Ran should have a lot of elixir, and these elixir are enough for her to break through the realm of transformation into a god. Now it's totally not enough, why is that?

    Is it because of the magic poison? But even so, it shouldn't need so many elixir to suppress the demonic poison.

    All the elixir that the original owner stopped before fell into Wen Ran's hands. If Wen Ran had used so many elixir to suppress the demonic poison, there was only one possibility—that the demonic poison must have been planted long ago, and it was definitely not the demonic poison that was blocked by Wei Yulou.

    Only the deep-rooted demonic poison requires a large amount of medicine to suppress.

    In the original book, Wen Ran was infected with the devilish poison a hundred years ago. At that time, the Soul Slaying Tiger incident had not yet happened. Wen Ran was still the inner disciple of the elder Lu Ming, and he did not worship at the gate of Weiyu Tower.