Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    Yun Qian stopped, Yuan Fufeng stroked his beard and waved to her, "Come here and look at this monument."

    Yun Qian: "..." She really has no interest in tombstones.

    But he still walked over and approached. When he saw the words on the stone tablet, the expression on his face changed.

    This stele records more important events from the appearance of the Demon Poison, like a record table of a series of historical events. Originally, it was nothing, but the more it went, the more strange it became.

    She felt that the person with 444 golden elixir on the stone tablet seemed to be her?

    And she is now attending the pilgrimage feast as the stone tablet said.

    Yun Qian looked up at Yuan Fufeng, "Master, do you have a hobby of recording on stone tablets?"

    Yuan Fufeng vomited blood, "Of course I didn't engrave it!"

    Zhai Yu said, "This is a prophecy tablet left by Venerable Penglai."

    Penglai The Venerable is a legendary figure in the original book. He is the genius with the shortest cultivation time and the fastest ascension in history. His existence is longer than the appearance of the poisonous poison.

    But even an ascended person would not be able to write such nonsense as a prophecy. She didn't believe that the immortals in this world could figure it out. If they could, then the immortal must be a person from the heaven she was in.

    These small worlds were created by the administrators of the heavens. When they created them, they had already calculated the direction of the development of things.

    Yun Qian said, "Even if it is a prophecy, it is unreasonable for a little person like me to appear on it."

    "Yun Qian, don't belittle yourself." Yuan Fufeng said, "Look down."

    Yun Qian looked down along the stone tablet, The general idea is that within 500 years, the sky will begin to collapse from Beihai County Island, and finally this world will be destroyed, and she may become the savior.

    Yun Qian: "..." That's ridiculous.

    Yuan Fufeng said, "I know you don't believe it, but in fact I don't fully believe it, so this time to go to the pilgrimage banquet is an opportunity to verify."

    Yun Qian understood what Yuan Fufeng meant, and Beihai County Island has always been sealed by a barrier. And this time the pilgrimage banquet was held on Beihai County Island, she just verified the prophecy on the stone tablet to go to the pilgrimage banquet to get the soul bone.

    Although it was written roughly within five hundred years on the stone tablet, she would only go to Beihai County Island this time. Since it was predicted that she would save the world, it was said that the time when the sky collapsed was likely to happen during this pilgrimage feast.

    Yuan Fufeng said, "The place where the sky fell is written on the stele, and we'll know it when we see it."

    If it is true that the world will be destroyed as the stele says, wouldn't everyone die?

    Except for her.

    Her spirit body may leave her body and go to the heaven, or she may not die due to physical reasons and become the last human being in this world.

    Yun Qian couldn't accept the result, she said to Yuan Fufeng, "I see, Master."

    Yuan Fufeng was about to talk about the detailed plan, when Yun Qian suddenly looked out the window, her eyebrows wrinkled, and instantly disappeared in front of him, swept the window. And go.