Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    Next, Yun Qian was drunk cup by cup by Ni Youjue, and was stopped by Yan Muqing at the tenth cup.

    Niyou definitely looked at Yan Muqing's cold gaze, and said unhappily, "Qianqian, your spirit pet is too disappointing! Why does the spirit pet stop the master from drinking!"

    Bai Zhao wanted to laugh, but this red fox really didn't know how to do it. Looking at the words and expressions, Fang Cai Yunqian's expression clearly knew how to make things difficult for Ni Youjue. Maybe Ni Youjue could not get drunk when she was drunk. He even tried to block it, which was really troublesome.

    Ni Youjue said that he was Yun Qian's uncle. In fact, the two of them didn't seem to have any intimacy. He was like an old urchin. He might help you when he was happy, but quit when he was unhappy.

    Not only that, he will find a high-sounding reason to maintain his image before letting go, so that people can't find a reason to condemn him.

    Bai Zhao remembered the rumors he had heard from the newly arrived spirit pet in the Princess Mansion. The reason why Ni Youjue parted ways with so many Taoist companions was because he didn't want to settle down. Such a human being obviously has no sense of responsibility.

    Yan Muqing probably ruined Yun Qian's good deeds this time. Bai Zhao was very curious about how she would punish him.

    But Yun Qian didn't say anything, she smiled at Yan Muqing, Yan Muqing's eyes stopped for a moment on her face, and the blocking hand was removed.

    Did you communicate through the seal?

    He also thought that Yun Qian would scold Yan Muqing for making Niyoujue happy.

    Bai Hao lowered his eyes as if he had lost interest.

    Yun Qian saw that Ni You was not happy, and proposed to punish him for three drinks. By the end of the drink, Ni You Jue was a little drunk, and Yun Qian's eyes were still full of energy.

    She picked up a cake on the table and said to Ni Youjue, "Uncle, I brought a booklet, can you help me see if there is any medicine on it?"

    She handed the "Book on the Book" to Ni Youjue, who was stunned. He took it in a daze, probed with his spiritual power and said to her, "This is a blank booklet, where is there any potion."

    Yun Qian had long guessed that this "Up List" was a fake. The real "Up List" should have been hidden by the owner of the Slaughter Tower. The "Up List" records the identities of all the Slaughter Tower people. Yan Muqing said that the people in the Slaughter Tower are all from the Shenqi Continent.

    Then if you get the "Up List", you can know who all those people wearing masks are from the Shenqi Continent.

    Yun Qian took a bite of the cake in her mouth, she was speechless, there was even wine hidden in the cake, Ni Youjue really wanted to know her secret.

    When Ni Youjue was a little more awake, she started to do the task. She asked Ni Youjue, "Uncle, my father said that he would go to Gui Yidan to repair my spiritual roots. Do you know where he went?"

    Ni Youjue frowned . Said, "Gui Yidan? This is a deception in the ancient book. Your father was confused when he went to find a way to repair Linggen. Linggen is impossible..." He paused and thought of Yun Qian's spirit. The root has been repaired, and the latter words are swallowed again.

    "Uncle, in fact, I also think he's doing something stupid."

    Ni Youjue looked up at her, "Qianqian, what do you mean?"